Sunset over skerries

Edit My Images
No
Sunsetting over the Skerries in Northern Ireland,

skerries.jpg

Gary Bagshawe said:

i though the skerries were off the coast of anglesey between cemaes bay and holy island.

unless they've migrated id suggest that there are 2 sets of skerries

nice pic-at-ure!

whitewash said:
Gary Bagshawe said:

i though the skerries were off the coast of anglesey between cemaes bay and holy island.

unless they've migrated id suggest that there are 2 sets of skerries

nice pic-at-ure!

These are definateley called the skerries. and thank you.;)

I like that - it has a nice calming effect and wouldn't look out of place in my living room :)

A3 on the wall Gary, lovely!

Thanks all, it had been a really nice day, been to see the inlaws and gone to the beach for the day, got to play rugby with a 3 year old, and won!!!!! then to cap it all this gorgeous sunset.

Lovely shot which makes me homesick for Co Antrim - Did you get to The Giants Causeway or is that too "touristy" for you (?)
Paul ;)

I immediately assumed Shetland, lovely picture though, great control of the light too :)

PaulBoy said:
Lovely shot which makes me homesick for Co Antrim - Did you get to The Giants Causeway or is that too "touristy" for you (?)
Paul ;)

Not this time, but I go over 2-3 times a year, May is the most important trip for the North West 200 bike racing. Relatives live on the track so it's pretty cool.

Gary Bagshawe said:
Not this time, but I go over 2-3 times a year, May is the most important trip for the North West 200 bike racing. Relatives live on the track so it's pretty cool.
Now your talking! Been to the North West a few times (and the Ulster, Mid Antrim, Cookstown blah blah blah) Motorcycle racing is the number one spectator sport in NI (which is why we have had geniouses like Joey Dunlop)
Paul (y)

Back