Superman Returns teaser trailer

Matt

TPer Emeritus
Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Could they possibly make it any smaller? I can't see the flipping thing :annoyed:

full screen option dont work for me

Edit ..found a larger one but still a long way from full screen :(

on the main page, there is an option for a full screen option ? i just watched it ! hang on ill see if i can sort it ! lol

it looks like a remake of the original Christopher Reeve one, the guy even looks like a young him !

As trailers go, its really quite poor. It says nothing of the story and you barely even get a look at the bloke. :confused-

If you want full screen you can select the highest quality media player version and then when it's playing double click on the film to open as full screen. The defination sucks though, almost as much as the content in the trailer :(

'Full screen' had quicktime complaining it needed more software from the server. I just dragged the player window size to near full screen size.

not sure it was worth the effort mind.

Do you not see this ?

superman.jpg

Just under teaser trailer it says full screen ?

i see it, but i cant click it!

you have to select Uber connection speed from the options to get it to show at a reasonable size. Its is only a taster, must see more!

Really looking forward to this film. Im glad it isnt giving too much away so early personally. I was brought up on the Christopher Reeve originals and rank them up there as some of my favourite films, if only for nostaligias sake.

It doesn't seem to be a remake of the original

"Following a mysterious absence of several years, the Man of Steel comes back to Earth in the epic action-adventure Superman Returns, a soaring new chapter in the saga of one of the world's most beloved superheroes. While an old enemy plots to render him powerless once and for all, Superman faces the heartbreaking realization that the woman he loves, Lois Lane, has moved on with her life. Or has she? Superman's bittersweet return challenges him to bridge the distance between them while finding a place in a society that has learned to survive without him. In an attempt to protect the world he loves from cataclysmic destruction, Superman embarks on an epic journey of redemption that takes him from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of outer space. "

nope, not a remake then

apparently going to be using unseen footage of Marlon Brando as Jorell, so he will prbably act the others off the park, even though hes been gone for so long!

meh, it'll never be up to the standards of the original.

BTW, anybody seen saw II or king kong yet?

Watching sawII on monday night, and if it's half as good as the first one it will be brill (did I really just say brill? Somebody slap me)

Looking forward to Jack Black in KingKong too, should be br..........errrrrr, fantastic.

Back