Swapping between systems

Pound Coin

Horatio Nelson
Edit My Images
Yes
I run two systems, FF Nikon and M4/3 ( the latter of which which I have been using a lot recently)

Today I was out on a casual assignment, with both systems. Guess how long it took me to find the button combo to switch from AF-S to AF-C on the Nikon. :oops: :$

So much for system memory!

:) Over three hours less than that (I used the other system in the meantime) but it did bring home the difference between systems and what you get used to.

BBF for the win here. Can then leave it in AF-c full time.

I have m4/3 and Nikon too and find it not too bad. I think just because they’re completely different. Had far bigger problems when I had an XT2 and x100t. Lots of stuff was the same but al the little differences were a nightmare.

Last edited:
Yup. I'm thinking of selling all my Olympus gear and keeping my Fuji as I just can't cope with 2 systems when under any sort of pressure. For me it got to be Keep it Simple from now on, but I'm sort of tempted to try a Sony A7 3 at some stage....

Just switched back to Nikon but still have my mft gear , haven’t yet found aproblem but probably will

I have three Canon DSLRs 6D, 77D and 450D. I struggle to remember how to change things. My oldest (and least advanced tech wise)camera is the easiest as I used it for the longest and it has the most simple of menus.

Back