Tablet on finance?

Name
Daniel
Edit My Images
No
First of all, im unsure where to post this.

What I want to know is where can i get a samsung tablet, at the cheapest rate but then again a good deal..

Im just looking online and not having much luck so if anyone can share some tips can you do so please :)

Thank you.

DJMorgan said:
First of all, im unsure where to post this.

What I want to know is where can i get a samsung tablet, at the cheapest rate but then again a good deal..

Im just looking online and not having much luck so if anyone can share some tips can you do so please :)

Thank you.

Tried Tesco? I think it has to be over £250 though :/

Why but on finance?

Android tablets are cheap as chips ever the good one's like samsung and google's own nexus.

For me, I find things hard to pay for quite a lot, so im just trying my best to find the cheapest option :) But I will check them sites you gave me too and also tesco.

So thank you for your suggestions so far.

The mark up on any finance is ridiculous. You'll end up paying about 50% more for something that will be out of date by the time you've done paying for it! Any chance you could just borrow the funds from someone for one? And pay them back over a few weeks?

look at Ainol Tablets chinese cheap but very good value.
Tablets on finance is crazy.

thats like students buying fags and paying by cheque in the 80's

Can be dificult

Recently there was a phone deal (Samsung Galaxy Ace) at Carphone Warehouse which included a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 which is a 7" android tablet. Was a £17,50 a monyh all in.

Might be worth a root around to see if the deals are still available

Despite being "free" the cost is buried somewhrre in the deal but inside a bundle should be easier than a financed loan deal

H

Last edited:
Argos? Spend £199 or more and you have 6 months to pay before they charge you interest.

You tried a credit card? Can get some with 0% for over 12 months these days. Loads of time to pay off and you don't end up paying way more than you should.

You tried a credit card? Can get some with 0% for over 12 months these days. Loads of time to pay off and you don't end up paying way more than you should.

That's a good idea I've done that with camera gear in the past:)

The mark up on any finance is ridiculous. You'll end up paying about 50% more for something that will be out of date by the time you've done paying for it! Any chance you could just borrow the funds from someone for one? And pay them back over a few weeks?

I got an iPad 2 on finance, although the mark up was acceptable I have 9 months left to pay and we are on the iPad 4 already. Should be on 5 by the time I'm done. :shrug:

Saving up doesn't work if you need it now. And I would steer clear of credit cards. they'll get you in bother quick.

I disagree. There are very few things that a tablet can do that other devices most people have already. Sure they can be more convenient and slightly easier to use in some cases, but that does not make them a 'need' purchase.

Its not your place to say either way. Simple. So what are you disagreeing with? Either help the OP or there's no point you posting. Whether they need it or not is not your concern. Thats their business. They just asked how to go about getting one. Not if they should or not.

Back