Workshop Take Control of the Light Tour

Name
mike
Edit My Images
No
Having extreme difficulty making contact in advance of approval. I have advertised a number of times in the past so hope this will be approved on similar terms to previous adverts i.e. I pay

Light-Control-Comparison-Advert-1.jpg

As a working Event Photographer I have so many lighting challenges that I face that I need many different lights and so have ended up with half a dozen studio lights, various battery lights and a handful of flashguns and then to trigger them I carry 3 trigger set ups with duplicates in case of issues and a mountain of cables to make them work with the different lights.

I always wanted a set up that would allow me to light all things big and small, be equally at home indoors or outdoors and never need to change the trigger system i.e. a family of lights, well that day has now arrived and I have the lights that put me in control.

Achieving results like this as photographed by Brian Muir can be made far easier if you understand the techniques and equipment required, you might be surprised how close you already are to being able to do this!
Our one day workshop will show you the techniques, how to configure the lights and then importantly you will have the opportunity to put this into practice with a model on the day. Mike Weeks will show the various techniques that can be used to mix ambient and flash light. Photographer Brian Muir, known for his location photography where he fully controls flash and ambient light, will be demonstrating how he lights and poses poses his subjects and then will guide attendees through creating their own images.

Booking via http://www.eventphotographysolutions.co.uk/take-control-light.html

Mike

I would have been interested in the North event 23/06/16 but I'll be in the middle of my holiday in the Canaries!

Sounds like a great event.

Quite annoying when you find events like this a month after they've happened!

Any future events planned Mike? I'd prefer a Midlands event but I often travel further afield. Cheers. Mark

Please pm me if you. I would be very interested in one of your workshops. I missed the above and have only just found this thread

Interested in a course nearer North Wales/North West if you run one here.
Thanks.

Back