Taking in the space

Yes, #1 & #3 for me… delicious!

Superb shots Bryn and nowt wrong with showing some space/environment.
That 1st shot is stellar :)

I like the turn towards the artistic Bryn. #1 is quite daring I think. I like it (not just because it is unusual and rule-breaking, although perhaps that helps. :D) It gives me a sense of a big open space that the spider is in.

#5 is especially appealing to my eye. #2 works nicely for me too.

Thanks Nick really enjoying the ambient light with the Venus. Trying to eek out a style and challenge myself I know what I like (guess you already know this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) and try and get shots that match my minds eye.

It's such a different beast working with the light nature gives.

Yes, #1 & #3 for me… delicious!

Thanks Daniel :D

Superb shots Bryn and nowt wrong with showing some space/environment.
That 1st shot is stellar :)

Thanks mate sod the rules they are for camera clubs.

Thanks Nick really enjoying the ambient light with the Venus. Trying to eek out a style and challenge myself I know what I like (guess you already know this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) and try and get shots that match my minds eye.

It's such a different beast working with the light nature gives.

Indeed so. That's what I enjoy so much with flowers - the varieties of natural light.

Have to say this set is superb and right up there with your best posts on TP. Looks like you were blessed with some beautiful soft light, all the shots are just lovely.

Have to say this set is superb and right up there with your best posts on TP. Looks like you were blessed with some beautiful soft light, all the shots are just lovely.

Yes very blessed was the only day I've ever tried landscape and only had the Venus with me :D which is typical (y)

Back