talk photography app

Although it keeps showing a red no.1 on the app icon when there are no messages. then other times it doesnt. :thinking:

thats something to do with subscribed threads maybe?

matty said:
thats something to do with subscribed threads maybe?

You're right (again!) it was just that!

There's an app? Whoop whoop!! Downloading now...

not posted from my iphone...yet

I seem to have issues the first time I connect in a day - it either crashes and kicks me out completely or I get a communication error that won't connect. When I reconnect it seems to behave itself nicely. I'm running ver 1.4.1

Amy suggestions ?
Cheers

uninstall and reload the app if its not working, that seems to work. images do only post as attachments.

Installed the app yesterday and wouldn't allow me access to the login page. Even when I logged into the site manually it wouldn't recognise the bleeding thing.

Luckily my computer is back and bouncing like a hyperactive baby 'roo so I'm quite happy :)

Looks like I'll be using this from now on - cheers for the heads up.

I'm trying to use the Android version and i keep getting an error message about the remote server sending an unparsable result. should i try reinstalling the app?

I'm trying to use the Android version and i keep getting an error message about the remote server sending an unparsable result. should i try reinstalling the app?

i get that when it times out or its not connected to the internet, make sure youre on the latest version-

Herethere said:
Got the app on my HTC, its good

Just installed on my Samsung Galaxy S. Looks very nice

tc4 said:
Wish it worked with tapatalk

The Tapatalk App has more holes than a sieve, and it's developers have proved that they don't really give a damn about their customers.

Apart from which the App is free and has virtually identical functionality. What more were you looking for?

when the blackberry people were recruiting recently they created a website called rimjobs...

The Tapatalk App has more holes than a sieve, and it's developers have proved that they don't really give a damn about their customers.

Apart from which the App is free and has virtually identical functionality. What more were you looking for?

It would be nice to have all the forums I visited in one app rather than multiple apps but I have to admit having downloaded the TP app, I am very impressed.

So how do we get on blackberry:shrug: I cant seem to find it anywhere.

i prefer using the browser. some how seems easier!

I defo prefer the app, think its great. The only criticism id have about it is that you cant archive a classifieds thread with it, not a major issue but the only issue ive found with it so far.

I defo prefer the app, think its great. The only criticism id have about it is that you cant archive a classifieds thread with it, not a major issue but the only issue ive found with it so far.

Saying this ive finally found mine. It kept on disappearing and i'd have to search for it. Now its there, the last 24 hours yh i agree it is easier! started to get worried about all the pics going to eat up my internet allowance! thank god for wifi!

It's a great app - beats the constant zooming in and out I had to do on Safari!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using TP Forums

Back