talk photography app

It's great but does anyone know where the option is to turn kn the 'sent on my iwatever'? Gone thru all the settings, and on the latest version but nothing...

try it again, there was an update...

What about an Android version?

try it again, there was an update...

I've gone thru everything and I can't see it at all! Where do I go? iPhones on the latest iOS, and tp is updated to the latest. Thanks

uninstall/reinstall the app

Works well on my iPhone 3GS but it wouldn't open the other day - until i discovered the app needed an update - works fine again now :)

what model phone and software version are you using, i'll make sure the developer is aware

Doesnt work for me either, was working fine up until I did the upgrade. Now I click the app and it flashes open then closes.

Ive reinstalled, deleted, reinstalled, rebooted etc etc.. but no joy. Im on 3GS on software 3.1 last version of tp worked fine.

(and Im not Welsh!! ) :D

Last edited:
thanks, i'll report it

Doesnt work for me either, was working fine up until I did the upgrade. Now I click the app and it flashes open then closes.

Ive reinstalled, deleted, reinstalled, rebooted etc etc.. but no joy. Im on 3GS on software 3.1 last version of tp worked fine.

(and Im not Welsh!! ) :D

Have you tried syncing with iTunes? It quite often fixes that particular problem with apps.....

There's been quite a few Aps bringing out fixes for crashing in 3.1.x over the last week or so after upgrades, the BBC being the most notable. Probably not massively helpful, but it may be worth mentioning to the Dev team Matty.

there is a new update to download now that should fix it?

im not going near it, otherwise you'll all be staring at a blank screen for 3 days...

the nav bar still doesn't tell you how many replies to subscribed threads there are, STILL annoying to close the app and see that little red dot telling me there's 30 new posts to check out.

Potentially major issue: The "Talk Photography" plugin has disappeared from the Settings Ap.

Ignore that - all setting have been moved to the in-ap Settings page under More.

Last edited:
digitalfailure said:
the nav bar still doesn't tell you how many replies to subscribed threads there are, STILL annoying to close the app and see that little red dot telling me there's 30 new posts to check out.

Might show when Marcys done the server update...

you run out of ideas again then? :p:D

eh lol? nah i run a football club i was thinking about getting one done for that..., all the companies i have contacted have quoted 2k? i would of thought about creating my own but i dont own a mac or the money to buy the development kit.

Forum Runner is the name, you'll still need to get your wallet out, but its more reasonably priced.

Have you tried syncing with iTunes? It quite often fixes that particular problem with apps.....

Aha... When I connected up it didnt even show that I had the app when on the app store page. I had downloaded it straight onto the iphone.

So I downloaded into itunes on the pc and then synced and hey presto,,(y)

Thanks for your help :)

Back