Talk Photography Fantasy Football League(s) for 2020/21.

There is no longer an unbeaten team in the Head 2 Head league as Klopp Klopp Boom were surprising beaten by AVERAGE 60-54. :oops: :$ They won't be the last to lose to AVERAGE with the large swings in scores each week.

So we have a new leader, Farcealona are top of four teams on 12 points ahead of Amber Army, Biggin Bangers and Klopp Klopp Boom in that order. Then we have six teams on 9 points, five teams on 6 points, one team on 3 points, and surprisingly after five weeks, still two teams yet to gain any points. :oops: :$

Still no draws, but the closest H2H was between Penfold's Dangermice and Rotund FC, with the latter winning 67-66.

2nd take on 4th with Amber Army and Klopp Klopp Boom going H2H, so there could be changes in the top four. ;)

Rotund FC are the next to take on AVERAGE. Sok szerencsét.

Talk Photography H2H League Gameweek 5 Results and Gameweek 6 Fixtures
1603219227016.png

Talk Photography H2H League Gameweek 5
1603219407956.png

So I put Mings in and Villa concede 3 and he gets a yellow card. Nil points! :rolleyes:

Can't complain as I had 11 points from Firminho and Salah. Hoping Son does the business tomorrow night as he's my triple captain this week.

So I put Mings in and Villa concede 3 and he gets a yellow card. Nil points! :rolleyes:

Same here lol, had a brutal week but at least I only made the one trasfer. 11points thus far, [15pts on the bench :rolleyes: ] I need Kane to get a hat-trick or something - also have Son yet to play

Last edited:
So 3 Everton players in my team. All three got 1 point! :(

3 Everton on mine, managed a whopping 4pts between them, don't even know how that happened as one of them is the keeper.

A slice of luck at last. Saïss kept his clean sheet bonus despite Newcastle equalising at the death as he only plated 67 minutes.

The Spurs duo caught me up a little, but seems just about everyone else had a better week. 21pts on the bench :facepalm:

Last edited:
Somehow I managed to scrape a win in the H2H, there was only 2 teams I could beat so got very lucky there, even Average would have beat me

And we have a new leader at the top of the league, Amber Army (72) who move from 3rd > 1st, ahead of last week's #2 Farcealona (47). With such a disparity in the scores, Amber Army have gone into a 19 point lead. The previous leader, Champsanova (35) drop to 4th behind Biggin Bangers (65), but only by two points. Biggin Bangers are only four points behind Farcealona. The Puckers (48) remain in 5th place.

Amber Army, DTFC Snapper and Atletico High Street all got the equal highest score of 72 points. :clap: :clap: :clap:

The average points for the week was 48.

I once again had a really bad week, with only 34 points, :( and fall from 17th > 19th. :banghead: This is by far my worst season so far, and it seems I haven't been able to get any advantage of the odd scores at the start of this season. Fingers crossed going forward. ;) :LOL:

Another Friday night game this week, so the deadline for changes this week is Fri 30th Oct @18:30.

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 6
1603817041043.png

We have a new leader in the H2H league, and that is Amber Army, the same as the normal TP FF league. by winning their H2H with Klopp Klopp Boom 72 - 50. Biggin Bangers are on equal points in 2nd place. Last week's leader, Farcealona lost their H2H with horspath hounds 62 - 47, and move 3 points behind the top two 3rd.

Klopp Klopp Boom stay in 4th on equal points with Farcealona 3rd, with horspath hounds 5th and Rotund FC 6th.

Still no draws, but the closest H2H was between Ball Oxes beating Mrs Smith's Boys 45 - 43.

Everyone now has points after Atletico High Street (see below) and Woodys wonders both won their H2H's. And worrying for me, they have just won their first H2H's, and I am only 3 points ahead of them. :oops: :$ :( :LOL:

I lost my H2H with Atletico High Street 72 - 34 before the last match, but the 33 points gained from Son as Captain extended that lead significantly. :oops: :$ :LOL: I fall from 14h> 15th. :rolleyes:

Rotund FC took on and beat AVERAGE 57 - 49. :clap:

Next to take on AVERAGE are Woody's wonders. Hodně štěstí ;)

Talk Photography H2H League Gameweek 6 Results and Gameweek 7 Fixtures
1603819234145.png

Talk Photography H2H League Gameweek 6
1603856897045.png

Last edited:
Thank you Redhed, I enjoy reading your roundups. :)

I think it's the second week running that I have been the highest-scoring loser in the Head to Head. Can I make it a third? :ROFLMAO:

I have two free subs this week, but waiting for the European games to be over to make changes. Hopefully that will help.

Whoopsie! I hadn't thought of that and already made 2 transfers ... I'm leaving it at that though, only had one free so -4pts to start, as I usually do, if not 8 :D

Last edited:
I'm finding it hard to leave my transfers late. I usually go early to benefit from price changes, but with increased injury risk from European fixtures every week, plus the risk of Covid issues I'm leaving them until the last day now. But I'm finding it frustrating watching the player I want to bring in have price increases whilst I wait!

I made two transfers for this week to try and improve things, one of them was Saiss for Wolves, who kept a clean sheet last night. Unfortunately Saiss was on the bench and didn't play. :rolleyes: :LOL:

Yeah annoying, don't think he was injured and he'd been playing well, wasn't needed this time out I guess

Yeah annoying, don't think he was injured and he'd been playing well, wasn't needed this time out I guess
I think he's at risk of regular rotation now. Wolves have a lot of defenders vying for places now. I've had him from the start but he might be shipped out in the next couple of weeks.

I think he's at risk of regular rotation now. Wolves have a lot of defenders vying for places now. I've had him from the start but he might be shipped out in the next couple of weeks.

Hmm, will have to keep an eye on him in that case. Chilwell could be a nice replacement but it'd take a bit of shifting about as he's .7m pricier

Hmm, will have to keep an eye on him in that case. Chilwell could be a nice replacement but it'd take a bit of shifting about as he's .7m pricier
Yep. I brought Chillwell in this week, but gained money in the bank as it was Trent I took out, seeing as Liverpool are having defensive difficulties at the moment.

Another week where the scores vary wildly. Amber Army (36), last week's leaders, and joint top scorers for last week, had a below average week and fall to 2nd. Farcealona (67), who were in 2nd, move up to take the lead. Champsanova (47) move from 4th > 3rd, swapping places with Biggin Bangers (43). The difference between them is now two points, closer than last week. The Puckers (65) remain in 5th, but are now just three points behind Biggin Bangers after a high scoring week.

Only one highest scorer this week though, and that was DTFC Snapper with 76 points. :clap:

The average points for the week was a quite high 53.

Thankfully I got slightly above the average this week with 57, which was just enough to enable me to stay in 19th place. :) :oops: :$ :rolleyes: You know things are bad when staying in 19th place is a positive. :LOL:

Be aware that there are two games on Friday, and one of them starts at 17:30, so the deadline for changes this week is Fri 6 Nov @16:00.

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 7
1604408305659.png

Biggin Bangers go three points clear at the top of the H2H league after winning their H2H with Atletico High Street 43 - 38 in a close low scoring game. Last week's joint leader, Amber Army, also had a low scoring week, and lost to Hardly Athletic in a not very close 60 - 36 H2H. :oops: :$ ;)

Rotund FC are now on equal points with Amber Army on 15 points, 3 behind the leader, after blowing me away in our H2H 71 - 57. :oops: :$ :LOL: That win, whilst all around lost their H2H's moved Rotund FC from 6th > 3rd. :)

There are then eight teams on 12 points, three teams on 9 points, two teams on 6 and two teams on 3. I am on 6 points. :( Timing is everything, and with quite a good score this week, I could have beaten 10 other teams. :oops: :$ With the right timing. :LOL:

Still no draws. We seemed to have quite a few last year. :thinking: Closest H2H was between DTFC Snapper and Farcealona, with the former winning the H2H 60 - 59.

Woodys wonders succumbed to AVERAGE, losing 53 - 41.

Next to take on AVERAGE is Mrs Smiths Boys, who would have won the contest this week. Bonŝancon. ;)

Talk Photography H2H League Gameweek 7 Results and Gameweek 8 Fixtures
1604409873604.png

Talk Photography H2H League Gameweek 7

Transfers again cost me a H2H whoops :D

this is the week, they have to start paying off

Well I have two players with injuries, and no free transfers available, so have decided to use the Free Hit option for this week, and see where I am at after the International break. I changed 12 out of the 15 players. It will be interesting to compare if it was the right decision at the end of this gameweek. God knows I need the points. :oops: :$ :rolleyes: :LOL:

Remember there is an early game today, and the deadline is 4pm to make any changes.

I've not made any transfers this week. Keeping the low scoring Brewster up top because he's gonna come good.

Good job McCarthy ... recouped 6 of the 8pts I blew on transfers to start :LOL: I know, I know ... keep saying ...

Back