Talk Photography Fantasy Football League(s) for 2020/21.

Edit My Images
Yes
Now that the fixtures for the new season have been released, I have started this thread for the this season's Talk Photography Fantasy Football leagues 2020/21.

For anyone new, there are two leagues which can be joined, the standard league where the points your team gain each gameweek add up over the season, and the team with the highest number of points wins at the end of the season.

The other competition that is available is the H2H (Head to Head) league. This league pits members against each other H2H each gameweek, and the points earned determines the result of the 'match', win lose or draw, and we do get more draws than you would think. ;) The points gained H2H add up, so the team with the total number of game points may not win the H2H league if they don't win their individual 'match's'. ;)

So, I have renewed the Talk Photography FF League, and it should, I think, inform those that were in it last year that they can join again, if they want to.

The deadline for joining is Saturday 12th Sep @13:30, which is also the deadline for making final changes to your team before the first game for those that will have joined. :) The league is now closed for new entries, if you missed out, sorry, but hopefully you will be able to join next season.

Hopefully the mods will make this a sticky at the top of the forum, and unstick last season's thread. :)

If anyone has any questions as to how the game works, feel free to ask, and I, or others will endeavour to answer any questions. :)

Please post if you have joined, and which leagues you have joined. I will add members in this post as the join.

The Talk Photography FF League
TeamFF ManagerTP Username
Amber ArmyAndrea ThrussellManxmaid
Atletico High StreetMarc FalberMarc
Ball OxesKeith GauleCagey75
Banished to RiyadhChris .bemcsa
Biggin BangersPete HarbourFlossyrockstar
ChampsanovaWasan C.
Double Pogba RedBullDan Smith
DTFC Snapperphillip standfieldStan Standfield
FarcealonaThomas MacintoshTom_the_great
Hardly AthleticColin Ashworth
horspath houndsbrian ockenden
JUSTSTAYEDUPSteve Whitfieldcanonrebel
Klopp Klopp BoomChris Gashpopcorn
Mrs Smith’s BoysYvette SmithYvette Smith
One Season Wonderwayne C
Penfold's DangermiceLen BrookPenfold711
Rotund FCRichard Markhamkeef32
Saka PotatoesMarcel BoothMarcel
tarric totsdean frasertarric
TEAM TURBOJoe Turner
The Chosen Onesredhed 17redhed17
The PuckersJames cronin
Woodys wondersAllan HoweAllan.H

The Talk Photography H2H League
TeamFF ManagerTP Username
Amber ArmyAndrea ThrussellManxmaid
Atletico High StreetMarc FalberMarc
Ball OxesKeith GauleCagey75
Banished to RiyadhChris .bemcsa
Biggin BangersPete HarbourFlossyrockstar
DTFC Snapperphillip standfieldStan Standfield
FarcealonaThomas MacintoshTom_the_great
Hardly AthleticColin Ashworth
horspath houndsbrian ockenden
JUSTSTAYEDUPSteve Whitfieldcanonrebel
Klopp Klopp BoomChris Gashpopcorn
Mrs Smith’s BoysYvette SmithYvette Smith
Penfold's DangermiceLen BrookPenfold711
Rotund FCRichard Markhamkeef32
tarric totsdean frasertarric
The Chosen Onesredhed 17redhed17
Woodys wondersAllan HoweAllan.H

Last edited:
Can people who join as well as posting that you have joined, also state the name of your team too, and whether you have joined the standard FF league, the H2H league, or both. Thank you. :)

The reason for this is to put names with teams to make it all a bit more relatable, as most people’s names there will not match their username here, and so it can be a bit difficult to match the team to the member who may post here. I think it will make for possibly a more involving competition for everyone. It is also why I am listing team names and FF usernames in the first post of the thread. I will hopefully add peoples usernames here at the start of the season too.

With just over two weeks before the start of the season, and we are up 11 in the main FF league, and 9 in the FF H2H league. :) Updated list in the first post of those that have joined so far.

Some don't seem to have posted that they have joined, :( ;) but if you could post to say that you have joined, it would be appreciated. :)

With just over two weeks before the start of the season, and we are up 11 in the main FF league, and 9 in the FF H2H league. :) Updated list in the first post of those that have joined so far.

Some don't seem to have posted that they have joined, :( ;) but if you could post to say that you have joined, it would be appreciated. :)

Just a note, on the FF site I didn't actually get a notification that I'd been added to the TP league until I manually tried to add myself. Didn't get any notification at all for the H2H, had to do that one fully manually, just a head's up for others from previous seasons who might be expecting to be auto added.

I’m in again ! My work aren’t doing one this year so it’s talk photography all or nothing

Anyone know why Man u, Man C, Villa & Burnley aren't playing in Gameweek 1?

Anyone know why Man u, Man C, Villa & Burnley aren't playing in Gameweek 1?
The teams that were in European competitions, which finished mid August, have been given an extra week to get ready for the season. So Man Cit€h and Man Utd games, and also their opponents for fixtures, have been affected.

For those that join, and post that they have joined, :) could you also post the name of your team too. Sometimes usernames here do not match usernames on the FF site, or we may have multiple people with the same name, 'Chris' for example. ;) I know I started to lose track last season when some people posted about their team throughout the thread as to which team in the game they were talking about. ;) :LOL:

That is one of the reasons I'd like people to post their team name when they post they have joined, and I have an updated list at the top of this thread as people join. I will hopefully update at the start of the season to also add people's usernames here to the list in the first post. :)

The teams that were in European competitions, which finished mid August, have been given an extra week to get ready for the season. So Man Cit€h and Man Utd games, and also their opponents for fixtures, have been affected.

Ah, of course.

Four days to go, and we are up to 15 16 in the standard Talk Photography Fantasy Football League, and 11 12 in the Talk Photography H2H (Head 2 Head) League. Full list of those who have joined so far in the first post at the top of the thread. :)

Still time to join for anyone who wants to.

Deadline for joining is Saturday 12th Sep @11:00 But best not to leave it till the last minute. ;)

Please post here if you join so as that I can update the list of users in the first post to include people's usernames here so as well all know who's who. ;)

Last edited:
Count me in. tarric tots and both

We are up to 18 in the main Talk Photography Fantasy Football League, and 15 in the Talk Photography H2H League with a couple of days to go. :)

Still time to sign up though for anyone who is interested in joining.

The deadline for joining is Saturday 12th Sept @ 11:00. All are welcome. :) It'll make the season more interesting, as you can't rely on a pandemic to shake things up every season. :oops: :$ :LOL:

If you are thinking of joining, or making changes to your team, I would advise not to leave it till the last minute of the deadline above, as the website could be a bit 'funny' at the start of the season with everyone's teams going live for the season. ;)

I'm going to make some last minute changes I think... Hoping Blades sign a new striker I can throw into the mix.

I lied! Just changed it again :p

Ok, that's it now, not going near the site again till the games kick off

Not a bad start, used triple captain on Aubameyang, the three players that were in action scored one a piece too

[edit] Daaaaamn, lol, just realised Salah got a hat-trick and some of you prob had him as captain, I only switched him out for Aubameyang other day :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I threw Brewster in up front thinking hed sign for United.. he hasn't so I've had a non starter up front this week :oops: :$

I threw Brewster in up front thinking hed sign for United.. he hasn't so I've had a non starter up front this week :oops: :$

I threw in the new guy for Newcastle, Wilson. I was moaning about him not doing anything [quick eve check on the FF site] but didn't realise the game was on later :ROFLMAO: He's gone and scored, not bad for a 6.5m filler fwd

Last edited:
I threw in the new guy for Newcastle, Wilson. I was moaning about him not doing anything [quick eve check on the FF site] but didn't realise the game was on later :ROFLMAO: He's gone and scored, not bad for a 6.5m filler fwd

Gone well that then.... Brewsters my captain as well haha
:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

I’m in Biggin Bangers :)

Gone well that then.... Brewsters my captain as well haha
:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

I hear ya, was happening to me all last season! I need a good start this time out. So far so good, in 3rd spot atm and 4 players in action tonight

Well, that first week was terrible for me, (more on that later)but not for Champsanova, who was one of those that were wise enough to have Salah as their Captain, and had 60 points :oops: :$ from his hat trick to build on, and with the extra points takes the lead with 95 points. :oops: :$:clap:

Biggin Bangers (87) are in 2nd place. Ball Oxes are 3rd on 81 points, but last season's winner, Klopp Klopp Boom are in 4th on the same 81 points.

Instead of Salah as the Liverpool midfielder in my team I chose Mane, as he had a better end to last season, and Salah was not looking good in the pre-season games. Shows how much I know. :rolleyes: :LOL: So I am in 17th place, as can be seen from the league table below. Surprisingly, and thankfully, there are four teams below me. :)

The average points for the week was 50, so I was well below that with 39. :( :LOL:

On the page of the league it said;

New entries
TeamManager
TEAM TURBOJoe Turner
One Season Wonderwayne C

Now I wasn't able to close the league at the time I stated in the first post of this thread before the first game, as real life got in the way. :( :rolleyes: I have now closed the league, but I don't know what will happen with the above entries, as they haven't been included in the league as I would have expected. If they appear next week fine, but if they don't they won't be in this league, sorry.

I will update the first post of this thread to match the Fantasy Football Manager names to usernames here, so that we will all hopefully be aware as who is posting about their team going forward. I have a few usernames here that I don't know match the FF usernames, as people did not post that they had joined the league as requested. If your name is not up in the first post, could you post and let me know what your username is here and your team so that I can complete the list please.

The deadline for changes this week is Sat 19th Sept @ 11:00

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 1
TP FF League 2021 GW 1.jpg

Last edited:
I initially had Salah in too, and as captain, but for whatever reason switched him for Aubamayang - not the worst switch as he did net me 20pts but an extra 40 would have been pretty juicy!

Very early days still, I'm sure I'll sail to the bottom in good time :D

There were no draws this week, so we have half winning, and half losing their H2H's this gameweek. Well nearly, ;) because we have a odd number of teams, we get the AVERAGE team back in to make up the numbers each week, with 'their' score being the average game points each week. This week Atletico High Street took on AVERAGE and were beaten 50-48. There will be others that fall victim to Average as the weeks go on. ;) I'm glad I wasn't up against AVERAGE this week, as I would have lost too. :LOL:

Amazingly enough though, I won my H2H as I was lucky enough to come up against tarric tots, who were one of the few teams to have a worse week than me. That's why I like the H2H league, it is all about who you are up against each week, and not necessarily having a very high score, just better that your opponent each week.

Farcealona are the next to take on AVERAGE. Good luck. ;)

Talk Photography H2H League Gameweek 1 Results and Gameweek 2 Fixtures
TP FF H2H League 2021 GW Res-Fix 1+2.jpg

Talk Photography H2H League Gameweek 1
TP H2H League 2021 GW1.jpg

Last edited:
That's a better start for me this year, well happy with 81. I always have a vague target to average 55-60 points so I'm ahead of that for now atleast.
It could have been better tho, I flipped my captaincy between Salah and Auba numerous times in the run up to the start, but settled on Auba.
Interesting week coming up with the introduction of the manc teams. You can see from the transfer stats some of them are being transferred in massively, and the likes of KDB and Bruno will have a price rise on the back of it. I'm holding off for this week atleast though.

Last edited:
I normally wait until at least four games into the season before playing the wildcard and making mass changes but I decided to pull the trigger early this year. I fully expect to get well and truly tonked now. :ROFLMAO:

I normally wait until at least four games into the season before playing the wildcard and making mass changes but I decided to pull the trigger early this year. I fully expect to get well and truly tonked now. :ROFLMAO:
I have gone early in some years, but I at least waited till all the teams had played. :oops: :$ ;) :LOL:

Back