Talk Photography Fantasy Football League(s) for 2020/21.

I like to give my opponents a good chance, so I do 3 transfers to have me -8 going in :ROFLMAO:

Happy with my team now ... I think, tricky part now is who to bench, I'm at that point where at least one decent player has to sit out [atm, 3 active players on my bench whatever way i swing it]- but whom? :thinking: That 'Pool/City game is the sticky one, I have 2x City defenders, think I'll sit one out, as I have Salah and want him to score - also have a City MF who'd like to score too - they can't all do well from that one, could even be a 0-0 in which case I should leave both defenders on ... eurgh

Last edited:
Moved Ward-Prowse to the bench, he scores 9 points

I bring Callum Wilson off the bench as he got 5 points last week, he goes off injured in the first half.

Dias isn't starting for City. You just know that, with three minutes to go, I'll be thinking at least I'll get Ward-Prowse's 9 points and Dias will come on. :rolleyes:

Edit: Dias did start for City. Showed 0 points when I first looked, don't know why.

Last edited:
Moved Ward-Prowse to the bench, he scores 9 points

I bring Callum Wilson off the bench as he got 5 points last week, he goes off injured in the first half.

Dias isn't starting for City. You just know that, with three minutes to go, I'll be thinking at least I'll get Ward-Prowse's 9 points and Dias will come on. :rolleyes:

Edit: Dias did start for City. Showed 0 points when I first looked, don't know why.
On the plus side, you look like you will probably beat me in our H2H. :( ;)

I need the Leeds Goalie and Bamford to have a good game on Monday to catch you up. Chilwell having a stinker later would help too. ;) :D

I left Watkins on the bench and opted for Wilson, who was in solid form, instead - that worked out nicely, not! He only played 35mins and pulled his hamstring. 9pts sat on the bench that would seal my H2H, as is I'm slightly ahead but 8pts have to be shaved off ... otherwise it wasn't a terrible round for me, still have Bamford to play [dang it, prob just jinxed him too!]

If they give him back his points I lose my H2H, I might do anyway as Mrs Smith's boys are just 9pts behind me with 8 to go on transfers from me. They have an extra player in the Leeds match, I'd want Diaz to do poorly and Soucek not to get any points back for me to win. Unlikely Dias won't get at least a point, could be a draw if that was all he got though hmmmm

If they give him back his points I lose my H2H, I might do anyway as Mrs Smith's boys are just 9pts behind me with 8 to go on transfers from me. They have an extra player in the Leeds match, I'd want Diaz to do poorly and Soucek not to get any points back for me to win. Unlikely Dias won't get at least a point, could be a draw if that was all he got though hmmmm

dont think they give points for rescinded red cards, they didn't use to (it's not my first rodeo :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: )

That leaves it strictly down to Dallas to decide the H2H, no idea where I got "Diaz" from??

On the plus side, you look like you will probably beat me in our H2H. :( ;)

Or not. I'm on 52 with no more points to come. You're on 51 with almost certainly at least 2 points to come. That reffing balls up with Soucek has cost me dearly. :(

Dallas already with an assist, GG Mrs Smith's boys - my own fault, one too many transfers again cost me, and 2 of the players I brought in did naff all and I left the wrong striker on the bench.

Or not. I'm on 52 with no more points to come. You're on 51 with almost certainly at least 2 points to come. That reffing balls up with Soucek has cost me dearly. :(
7 points for Meslier, and 6 points for Bamford. :) 62 points atm, but that may adjust that slightly when they tally up over night. Could have had 8 more points if they had not given the wrong information out about Kane not playing till next week. :rolleyes: Should be above the average at least, which I wasn't before tonight's game. :)

Top three remain the same, but because of their relative scores to each other, the gaps between them has slightly increased. So Amber Army (78), Klopp Klopp Boom (72) and Farcealona (65) in positions 1, 2 and 3.

Champsanova (70) move from 6th > 4th. Double Pogba Redbull (51) and Penfold's Dangermice (54) both move down a place to 5th and 6th respectively. :) They are all covered by 14 points though so all pretty close.

Highest scorer of the week, and almost hitting the Ton, was Banished to Riyadh with 97 points. :clap: And that was good enough to jump two places to 9th.

The average score for the week was 58 points.

I had a slightly above average week, thanks to my two Leeds players, and so 65 point lets me stay in 12th place. The Puckers (71) are only one point behind though. :oops: :$ ;) I could have had higher points, but Fantasy Football said Kane wasn't back till next week, so left him on the bench. Won't make that mistake again. So 8 points missed out on. :rolleyes: :banghead:

Only FA Cup games this week, and no Premier League till early Saturday, so the deadline for making changes is Sat 13th Feb @11:00.

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 23
1612877151245.png

Last edited:
Klopp Klopp Boom's lead at the top is down to one point after losing their H2H with 3rd placed Amber Army 72 - 78. Amber Army are now two points behind. Biggin Bangers won their H2H with tarric tots 65 - 59 to stay in 2nd place, now just one point behind Klopp Klopp Boom.

Rotund FC took on AVERAGE, and were victorious 70 - 58. :clap: They have now extended their lead ahead of AVERAGE at the bottom to five points.

Next to take on AVERAGE are Woodys wonders. Cо среќа. ;)

Atletico Hight Street and I were pretty close in our H2H before the final game, but thankfully by two Leeds players got 16 points between them to allow to come out ahead 65 - 52. :oops: :$ :) And I move up a place to 10th.

No H2H's stand out this week.

Talk Photography H2H League Gameweek 23 Results and Gameweek 24 Fixtures
1612878476943.png

Talk Photography H2H League Gameweek 23
1612878492658.png

That was what you call a bench boost! for Banished'

I face them next in the H2H , at least they used that one up! :O Trick round this one coming

I'm seriously considering my bench boost this week. My plan was to save it for the BIG double game week and really load up with everyone playing twice, but as that will be followed a couple of weeks later by corresponding blank games, I'd then have hardly any players that week, so maybe better to have non-doubles on the bench who then wont blank in the blank gameweek!!!....... My head hurts!!!!

yes, I was on the receiving end of that

It was the first time for weeks that I had no injuries so it turned out to be a lucky week to pick. If it’s any consolation I would have beaten you without the bench boost, admittedly only by two points.

Me: Looks at tonight's fixtures. Man Utd v West Ham, should get some decent points from that.

Also me: Looks again at fixtures, realise it's the FA Cup! :banghead:

Drastic action.... 10 changes made!

You saved your wild card till now? that's good discipline!

I have a red and now a yellow on my team after making some changes, forgot about the cup games - looking dodgy for CL for Everton :/ And Justin is out now, unknown return

Stupid cup

You saved your wild card till now? that's good discipline!

I have a red and now a yellow on my team after making some changes, forgot about the cup games - looking dodgy for CL for Everton :/ And Justin is out now, unknown return

Stupid cup
I was planning on saving it for another few weeks yet, but 5 injuries even after making 2 transfers forced my hand. I've tried to select a team that's suitable for the double games in WK24 and WK25, plus the yet to be announced, but predictable, doubles likely in WK26 and the blanks that will happen in WK29

All the reports suggest DCL and Justin are unklikey to feature this week, those being 2 of the reasons for my wildcard, along with Dias and Antonio.

Last edited:
I was planning on saving it for another few weeks yet, but 5 injuries even after making 2 transfers forced my hand. I've tried to select a team that's suitable for the double games in WK24 and WK25, plus the yet to be announced, but predictable, doubles likely in WK26 and the blanks that will happen in WK29

All the reports suggest DCL and Justin are unklikey to feature this week, those being 2 of the reasons for my wildcard, along with Dias and Antonio.

I had just brought in CL, also have Justin, totally forgot the cup games and possible injuries from those and had done my transfers too early. It could be worse though, I still have 2 strikers *touch wood* though neither will play twice, got 4 players I think that will.

Is it possible to change your team, not transfer but the set up, between games? There's a chance CL might be available for the second game, I don't think it is but would be handy

Last edited:
No, as soon as the deadline is reached, which I think is 90 minutes before the first kick off, everything about your team is fixed for the entire game week.

Last edited:
Is it possible to change your team, not transfer but the set up, between games? There's a chance CL might be available for the second game, I don't think it is but would be handy
No, you choose your team at the start of the gameweek, however many games your players may have.

No wonder you are at the top, picking a team based on a yet to be announced but predictable game week in two weeks time [emoji851].I feel I have gone over the top if I even bother looking at the following week. The rest of us don’t stand a chance!

No wonder you are at the top, picking a team based on a yet to be announced but predictable game week in two weeks time [emoji851].I feel I have gone over the top if I even bother looking at the following week. The rest of us don’t stand a chance!

I'm only in second, and losing ground!
I have a spreadsheet:eek: and usually look 4-5 weeks out. It is re-sorted weekly based on difficulty of fixtures over 5 weeks, and then I look for form players with easy fixtures over that period to try to avoid one week wonders!
That might be a bit OTT I guess, but I enjoy it.
This league is a bit of fun, I enjoy the chat and I'm quite open about what I'm doing. I am in a competive league at work where quite a bit of money can be won. It's for bragging rights really, but winning that league has bought me a lens previously!

Game week 29 blanks are now announced;) and are expected to be mostly moved to wk26, although that is not guaranteed so my planning might come to nothing yet!

Last edited:
to sum up my season in 1 game, Gundog my captain in a double game week, assist, 2 goals, clean sheet, then his 180 minutes is cut short at 68 with a groin strain :/
But 16 +3 bonus, doubled to 38 points is a great return for a captain regardless...

Back