Talk Photography Fantasy Football Premier League 2011/12

i'm in 'Leftcurl' (unbelievably).

never done a FL before so we'll see how it goes.

Not a bad effort from TP - 71 teams in the league!

it's a got a list of names to be added 'after the next points update' ???

does that mean that our team won't be competing today and we'll still be on zero until Game 3?

No, I think it just doesn't add you to the league until after the next round of matches. You'll then slot in with the points you've won since registering your team.

like i said... i'll be starting on Game 3 with zero points :LOL:

Is there somewhere that you can see how a players points were allocated?

A friend of mine has bosingwa in his team but he's only showing as 2 points in gameweek 2. He provided the assist to maloudas goal and got no yellow card so why isn't he on 5 points?

Click on the info on each player :)

I've just been having a look at todays points...10 so far...

Hmmm I see that, wonder why it doesn't have his assist on there?

I only had 2 players in today's games and already got a goal and a clean sheet from it at 11 points. With 9 players yet to feature I'm hoping this will be a high scoring week

Looking further it seems like the points for assists haven't been added, agbonglahor also got an assist but it's not registered yet

nice 33 points so far this weekend with 3 players still to feature in tomorrows game

Shocking weekend thus far, god I hate this game!!! :crying::dummy:

63 points in week 1 (when I didn't get my team sorted)

47 points in week 2 (when I did)

Says it all really LOL

I hate this game! I knew it was a mistake to enter!

i hate the way that the players value increases as they are bought and you get stupid amounts like 6.1 million which means you can't fit them into your team anymore without having money left over

Joe - whay have you got Gabriel Obertan as your avatar ?

...........LOL

I was the same though Joe

Just transfered my 3rd striker - Jermaine Beckford of Everton (6.4m) who is injured for Shane Long of West Brom. He's doing well and WBA's next matches are Stoke, Norwich & Swansea.

It's left me a bit in the bank but that will help come next weeks transfer.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Is anyone else having trouble logging in? It keeps saying incorrect login details, and when I try to reset it says e-mail address not found? I have the registration e-mail so know the details are correct...

Worrying times :( lol

Well, the website is updating right now but I am glad I had young and Nani in my team, 3 assists and 2 goals plus I would think he'll get at least 2 bonus points for the performance and a goal from Nani too.

Added to that a goal from aguero as my captain and a clean sheet from begovic and woodgate. It's been a good week, shame I didn't have dzeko!

I had 2 last minute goals (Fulham and Bolton) cost me 12 points Grrrrrrr, but aslo had Nani and Aguero (capt)

I've done OK this weekend 73 points takes me up to 183 in total

Rooney got me 34 points today, more goals from Nani, Adam. I think Silva got me an assist too.

Last edited:
I've done OK this weekend 73 points takes me up to 183 in total

Rooney got me 34 points today, more goals from Nani, Adam. I think Silva got me an assist too.

Well done!

But there was no assist from silva, I have him too

Does the 17 from Rooney points include the hat trick bonus and the best player 3 points bonus.

Last edited:
Well done!

Does the 17 from Rooney points include the hat trick bonus and the best player 3 points bonus.

Is there a hatrick bonus and theres no Guarantee that he will get the 3 points bonus, Young must be in with a shout, afterall Rooneys Goals where all from dead balls

Well done!

Not sure Joe - I only got into the site for a few mins before it went off again for updating. I just saw 34 points (he's my captain) against Rooney.

Silva I wasn't sure about - just something I'd heard on the radio.

Is there a hatrick bonus and theres no Guarantee that he will get the 3 points bonus, Young must be in with a shout, afterall Rooneys Goals where all from dead balls

Yes there is a hat trick bonus, I think it's 3 points but can't get on to check. True he might not get best player but I'd think if he didn't get 3 points he'd get the 2 point slot

Tell a lie I was able to get to the site and this one doesn't have a hat trick bonus.

Also the bonus points won't show up till Monday morning. I'm on 69 so far and hope to get a couple more bonus points for Suarez and young

81 points in the end for week 3

Rooney ended with 38 points for the day which rescued me a bit.

75 points for me this weekend just wish I stuck my captaincy on young would have got another 23 points!

Yep having Rooney as Captain certainly helped! Need to sort out my midfield.

Finally a decent week!! 76 points and neither Rooney or Young were my captain, I guess it's a week of what could have been but nevermind!! My OH had Dzeko but got rid of him, shame!!:LOL:

So anyone having their own transfer deadline days after player moves? Few players like SWP who may actually be playing now every week who would not have.

I'll wait till all the Internationals are over - see who has knocks etc - transfer date isn't till 10th Sept I think

Possibly make more than the one transfer though and loose a few points once I've caught up with who moved where over the last few days.

All I know is that none of my current team have moved.

Back