Talk Photography Fantasy Football Premier League 2011/12

I need a miracle, a spurs clean sheet and adebyor to get no more than 2 points is the best I can hope for

in fact it looks like the bonus points have been added already and ba got the full 3 as i predicted. Thankfully silva didnt get any, so it only puts me 6 points behind when the subs are made.

if walker can get a clean sheet and van der vaart gets no extra points other than appearance, i might scrape through with an assist or bonus, but its still pretty unlikely

Good luck Joe...... I am really rooting for ya!

Had a right result, ended the week on 84 point with the bonuses still to come and im pretty sure Ekotto will get 3 points as he got a Goal and an Assist, was looking dodgy as my cup opponent was 12 points ahead before tonights game, but Im pretty sure im through to teh next round now :D

Not done too bad so far this weekend.

64 points so far although a couple of players didn't play so I'm hoping that 12 more points from subs will be added.

Last edited:
75 points for this week which I'm more than happy with and still in the cup.

Only 50 points this week but just enough to win my cup game :clap:

Just 44 points so without any bonus points, thank god for Sessegnon being my captain, should just be enough to squeak through my Cup game though

37 points from me this week before the bonus allocation. I would imagine bale will get some but doubt any other players on my team will. Not a great week for defenders this week.

My wife has decided to join this league too, just to rub it in that she's beating me :razz:. Although I am "assisting" her with her team selection :LOL:

Didn't expect too much this week but it turned out OK without Rooney playing and Silva having a mare.

Penalty save and a clean sheet from Krul plus clean sheets for defenders Smalling & Taylor

Midfield goals from Dempsey, Modric, two goals from Bale plus assists from Modric and Valencia.

Not worked out if my Subs have done anything yet but happy with about 70 points.

Last edited:
Be careful phil, my wife is now level on points with you, she's a tricky one

Swapped Rooney for Cisse on Thursday - that's -2 points from Cisse compared to 2 goal Wayne :puke:

I had Demba Ba on my bench and to rub it in he is 3rd on my bench so no chance of coming on! :bonk:

I have no idea how, but I won my cup game this week, neither of us had RVP which helped

Another mediocre week, but scraped through my cup game again, just cant seem to make any headway up the league

I'm getting So fed up with this smalling/jones and Richards/kolorov cross over. You never know who is going to start. And it's always whoever I don't have in my team then the team goes on to get a clean sheet!!!!

Last edited:
Just added myself to the league, Hopefully my players play this week, half of them are doubtful :O

So is that it all finished now or are they still calculating ?

Last edited:
Yup I guess so.

Did poor with my own team but took over the wife's from week 2 and steered her to a top 10 finish. Gladly beat you old phil me old chum. :LOL:

Yup I guess so.

Did poor with my own team but took over the wife's from week 2 and steered her to a top 10 finish. Gladly beat you old phil me old chum. :LOL:

Nope - you beat my 12 year old daughter Joe. Just :LOL:

Last edited:
I've warned him before about logging in as me - I'll have another word! :)

oh mate it doesn't stop there, all season he has been embarassing you claiming you were a qpr fan. I think he needs a good telling off

oh mate it doesn't stop there, all season he has been embarassing you claiming you were a qpr fan. I think he needs a good telling off

He will do, still could of been worse, he could have claimed I was a Liverpool fan in love with Suarez and Dalglish ;)

Back