Talk Photography Mechandise Question

Matt

TPer Emeritus
Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
As you all know, we are always looking to give back as much as possible to you the members, and to that end, we have been investigating merchandise!

So far we have managed to secure the deal on Printing from Colab :D

now we would like your thoughts on these 2 items

Lens Pen.
We can get a Talk Photography branded lens pen, excellent tool for getting finger marks and dust off your lens, filters and screen, we would be looking at between £7 or £8 for these, which is cheaper than the highstreet stores

Lens Cloths
Not TP Branded, but top grade manufacturer branded Lens Cloths, large 310mm size(i think), we would be looking at around £4.50 posted for these

Would you be interested in these items(one or both) Any profits would go toward running costs for the site, no-one on the team would pocket any cash, it will all go in the kitty.

If your interested, make it known here please!

Yes ... to both for me Matty ... great idea if you can beat existing too ... why no brandy cloths then ... :thinking:

probably the pen, possibly the lens cloth

we have a few other items in the works too, but these 2 are the most useful...

i'll have one of each..

Would the underpants have digital or optical zoom ?, they would have to be supplied by Canon ;) , Nikon are just too noisy

:coat:

hmm, a zoom function in your underpants, could be handy :D

one of each for me please :clap:

mrgubby said:
Would the underpants have digital or optical zoom ?, they would have to be supplied by Canon ;) , Nikon are just too noisy

Too noisey you say, I thought I'd read problems with them leaving stripes...

'Ah, my coat, so kind of you!'
:p

dod said:
hmm, a zoom function in your underpants, could be handy :D

Already got that...wide angle to 300mm.
It would be nice to have the TPF logo though.

I'd be interested in the pen and cloth.

I think it would always be worthwhile having these items as they are pretty much everyday things.

If it makes a little money for the running costs then thats a bonus. Pricing cheaper than the high streets. Even bigger bonus.

Put me down for 1 of each.

I'd buy one of each to help support the site. I don't remember to move my lens pen to my other bag when I use it so another one might be a good idea.

Probably the pen, and perhaps a few of the lens clothes:)

yep, one of each for me aswell. nice idea!!

InaGlo said:
I'Ll have one of each too.
Cant wait to see what other stuff you have in mind... straps, baseball caps, towels, cuddley toy, fondue set, ok Ill shut up now!:coat:

straps is already done by PoTN, Caps was looked at, but the numbers required = rubbish, we would never sell 250! Fondue set...waiting for reply to my email:p

matty said:
straps is already done by PoTN, Caps was looked at, but the numbers required = rubbish, we would never sell 250! Fondue set...waiting for reply to my email:p

another site I belong to sells thongs ya know, :D Just an idea, and no I am NOT joking! :LOL:

I know, leave it up to jewel to say something like that, :p :coat:

jewel said:
another site I belong to sells thongs ya know, :D Just an idea, and no I am NOT joking! :LOL:

I know, leave it up to jewel to say something like that, :p :coat:

Models would be required Jewel and I DO NOT WANT TO SEE MATTY, MATT, BOD, IAN or CT in one!

SammyC said:
Models would be required Jewel and I DO NOT WANT TO SEE MATTY, MATT, BOD, IAN or CT in one!

:shrug:

jewel said:
Speak for yourself there Sammy. If modeled for me, I'm sure I will buy one! :D ;)
Doesn't sound like a bad idea, eh ladies??? :p :LOL:

Jewel ;)

:shrug:

Marcel said:
DF it is then :D

well, if i get enough of this amber stuff down my neck tonight.....you just might!!!!!!

Ladies form an orderly Q, there's only 1 of me but i'll do my level best to get round......Marcel, you'd better get at the back of the line though :puke:

:LOL:

Damn, I knew one of 'em would get through the net!

If anyone still cares I'll have a pen & a cloth ... Paul ;)

thanks Paul, did wonder slightly off-topic didnt it...

Back