Tatiana & Nikolaj (wedding) Jurmala Riga

Name
Aleksandras Babicius
Edit My Images
No
0b050ae182ef1fd709669c2999d0573d.jpg

~ 100 pics: http://meninenuotrauka.lt/en/wedding/2010/tatjana_nikolaj/

Thanks for comments!

Once again I have veiwed your set, and hated and loved looking at your work both at the same time!!

Just too damn good!

Amazing photos, Like the one on the first post.

Your work and thought processes really intrigue me,there are shots of this wedding that are amongst the most imaginative and inventive wedding photographs I have ever seen and yet there are others that I would not have wasted the pixels on.

Stunning pictures, wonderful application of DoF and perspective, in order to record the whole day.

Aleksandros, you ARE my favorite wedding photographer.

I have decided to practice and practice some more shooting people before I go near another wedding. Would love to produce shots like yours! And you always make a great wedding story with your photography.

I do find that some shadows are perhaps over-lightened, or look a little wrong. Perhaps it's me! One of the problems I have is not seeing the light properly. (Down to not enough practice.)

To show you what I mean about the shadows I refer to 2dc9619f1a46c9784d6263b9c8240b73, on the legs, 392c0ec3e72447a01be001b253bbc3be on brides arm and groom's jacket and fe8cbd84a388dfff42965c83d1f2e5a4 on dress, brides arm and groom's jacket.

Is it me? or is this the result of your processing? I may be the only one who sees something different here, so apologise if I'm a right numpty!

Absolutely stunning. I love your landscape shots aswell as the wonderful reportage's. You really are my favourite photographer and I always enjoy viewing all of your work.

Just wonderful. You make wedding photography look so good.

Love the shot in the OP, but I can't view the rest. Every time I try it crashes my internet completely, shame.

Beautiful shot though!

i stumbled across your site a week or two ago when i was looking for wedding shot examples before i attempted my first wedding (which was last weekend). I had no idea that you were a member here. I absolutely love your style and aspire to be even close to as accomplished as that one day!

Well done on the great work

Back