Tefal quick cup

digitalfailure

Staff Bog Cleaner 2015
Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
Anyone got one ?

I'm a pro class tea slurper, and the thought of a brew in under 5 secs appeals to me.

Pro's, cons and performance comments pleeeeeeeease.......if possible

If you haven't got one and are still reading.......go buy one and let me know what it's like :D

Jan's been making noises about one. :cautious:

Well stop being a tight arse and buy her one........do your bit for the planet and save upto 65% of your time (y)

The ads would have you believe it's the reduction in energy thats the saving, but I prefer to think about the time saved waiting for the kettle to boil.
I can slack off somewhere else ;)

The amazon reviews aren't very good :(

But I never really know if they should be trusted, the reviewers probably work for rowentta :D

I bought one of those Senseo coffee makers, while it's nice.......it's not as nice as the coffee from one of them great big italian jobs :D......but my kitchen isn't big enough to have one :(

looks like the woman of the house still has her job.......for now!!

i think making tea is the only way to do it, having a ghey machine chuck out a cuppa in a few seconds isnt going to be a tasty tea treat...

Yeah my sister looked at getting one but all the reviews were pants

An Amazon Customer said:
The water is heated in only 3 seconds, but drink it quick because it cools down in 3 seconds too.

:LOL: says it all I think. but £50 :thumbsdown:

i think as with anything these 'cheap' machines will never be as good as the expensive proper machines as in the case of coffee and as good as the good ol' kettle and teapot in the case of tea.

i think you'd be better off spending your £50 on a decent teapot that pours properly!

I`ve a multi fuel stove with kettle on it and it is always ready for a brew!!!!Saves electricity and keeps the house warm too.

People that drink hot tea disgust me :nono:

"Now Where's that cuppa?" :LOL:

The advertising is a bit misleading, it heats water up in 5 seconds but it doesn't fill a cup in 5 seconds

I read AtoB magazine which is primarily about cycling, but as part of their overall “green” nature the editor bought one for tea making and reviewed it in the publication.
They have gone back to using a kettle on tea quality grounds.

Good magazine though!

:bat:Some thing simply cannot be rushed:rules:

Back