Tell me your best iphone deals

Name
Teresa
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm looking at buying a new iphone from a friend who can't get onwith it or about £200. I'm on 3 network. Greatpackage at £14.50 a month but I don't think will work with the iphone so its either a free phone with lousy minutes compared with whta I get now at £35 a month or go a sim only.

On that note very interested to know what deals others have managed to get:)

o2 do an iphone simplicity tarrif, which has 1200 txts, 600 mins (i think) unlimited internet and visual voicemail for £20 thats what im on at the mo. its a 30 day rolling contract.

Well until iphone 4.0 comes out anyway.

o2 do an iphone simplicity tarrif, which has 1200 txts, 600 mins (i think) unlimited internet and visual voicemail for £20 thats what im on at the mo. its a 30 day rolling contract.

Well until iphone 4.0 comes out anyway.
Now that sounds more like it :) I went into Orange today and the sales girl reckons they won't bring the new one out till the end of the year, as I can't wait that long ...... :cool:

should be around june, thats when they normally come out.

That's a stonking deal, but I guess you need to supply the phone?

yeah i already had a 3gs and my contract was up.

Well, I'll share my deal, but it's not available anymore...

I have the £35 contract on Orange, but it's an upgrade. My contract dates back to the days when £30+ contracts came with free broadband, as it's an existing contract they had to honour it.
So I don't pay for £15 worth of broadband every month that I'd have to pay to somebody else, I see that as £15 off the £35 tariff.

Well, I'll share my deal, but it's not available anymore...

I have the £35 contract on Orange, but it's an upgrade. My contract dates back to the days when £30+ contracts came with free broadband, as it's an existing contract they had to honour it.
So I don't pay for £15 worth of broadband every month that I'd have to pay to somebody else, I see that as £15 off the £35 tariff.

Another good deal:)

I'm also on the O2 iPhone simplicity tariff, but that is because my contract had run out.

i have the iphone 3g 2nd gen at £35 600mins + 400texts. Was an 18month contract which expired in Feb... holding out for the iphone 4th gen!

Speaking with a '3' rep the other day and he reckoned they were going to start supplying the iPhone around June time - poss to coincide with the 4th gen ????

Might be a similar price, but hopefully slightly better deals :clap:

3 will supply iPhones through retentions, but not to new customers. They've got the best data network by miles so I'll be switching straight back from O2 as soon as my contract is up.

o2 simplicity is 300 minutes, unlimited text and unlimited data for £15 a month if you do a 12 month contract and £20 a month for the 30 day rolling contract.

I know, I'm on it. ;)(y)

You can double the minutes for another £5, I think.

3 will supply iPhones through retentions, but not to new customers. They've got the best data network by miles so I'll be switching straight back from O2 as soon as my contract is up.

I might be better off waiting then? I've been with 3 for 6 years now, contract is up in July.
I originally thought I'd go 02 payg and hold the existing 3 phone till 3 sort it out then swap back using the iphone I would buy now but I 've read forums where there has been an issue trying to get existing iphones on the 3 network.:thinking: I'm not sure 3 will offer the iphone for free either if its for retention.

i havenot got any MORE SPAMMY DEALS TO OFFER with T-mobile whereas, with vodafone i got tarrif plan like ---Apple iPhone 8GB - Black, 24 months contract, free text message-600 and free minutes 500, iPhone cost-FREE and for that Average Monthly Cost which i have to pay is £34.26.

This is contract deals and really best one for me. ;)

Get the current copy of Mac User . They have analysed all the available packages.

o2 simplicity is 300 minutes, unlimited text and unlimited data for £15 a month if you do a 12 month contract and £20 a month for the 30 day rolling contract.

I know, I'm on it. ;)(y)

You can double the minutes for another £5, I think.

Is that the normal simplicity? they do a specific iPhone simplicity tariff as well which is 600 mins, 1200 txt's, unlimited data and visual voicemail all for £20 on a 30 day rolling contract. you have to ask for the iphone tariff though.

ive just check my account online and thats definitely what im on.

Is that the normal simplicity? they do a specific iPhone simplicity tariff as well which is 600 mins, 1200 txt's, unlimited data and visual voicemail all for £20 on a 30 day rolling contract. you have to ask for the iphone tariff though.

Correct, that is also what I am on, they switched me to it when I asked what my options were when my contract ended. I didn't even need to ask them about it, they suggested it.

Great responses, thanks guys. I opted to buy the iphone and go the tariff Euan is on:D

If the phone is a year old (PAYG) or you are prepared to pay off your contract, O2 will unlock the phone so you can use your 3 sim in it.

I got my brand new iphone for free on pay as you go with virgin.

They went one further also and disguised it a a LG cookie.

Speaking with a '3' rep the other day and he reckoned they were going to start supplying the iPhone around June time - poss to coincide with the 4th gen ????

Might be a similar price, but hopefully slightly better deals :clap:

I've just canceled my 3 contract and went back to o2 and got a iphone. The following day I received a call from 3 saying they could offer me a iphone....

If the phone is a year old (PAYG) or you are prepared to pay off your contract, O2 will unlock the phone so you can use your 3 sim in it.

O2 will unlock any PAYG iPhone for £15 - regardless of age. Ans I don't believe there's any need to pay of your contract if you're on a pay monthly plan.

I've just canceled my 3 contract and went back to o2 and got a iphone. The following day I received a call from 3 saying they could offer me a iphone....

Thats interesting, what package were they offering you - any charge for phone etc ??

Will wait til mines up for renewal and see what they can offer (y)

the new simplicity tariff on 02's a good deal @ £ 20 per month

Thats what I went for in the end. Ordered a sim last week from 02, hadn't turned up a week later so they asked me to go into my nearest store (30 mile round trip) to get one. Now I'm sitting waiting for 02 to activate it.
My three contract doesn't end till July and now they have confirmed they will offer an iphone by June to retain existing rentention customers only. At least I'll have more of a choice in July :D

I'm on that but I don't get visual voicemail.

My three contract doesn't end till July and now they have confirmed they will offer an iphone by June to retain existing rentention customers only.:D

thats good to hear as I think my contract is due July / August time.

I'm on that but I don't get visual voicemail.

You should do, mine definately works. However i'm swapping to vodafone today!!

yep i knew that but at least i get a signal at home now, and if you use hullomail you get vv and more.

Thats interesting, what package were they offering you - any charge for phone etc ??

I didn't get to find out as I switched over to o2 on the same day as I left 3, and 3 rang me the following day saying they could offer me the iphone if I had not already done a deal for it. But I just told them they were to late...

Back