Tesco Shopping Scam .... Be warned(Adult content)

Name
Eric
Edit My Images
No
In Tesco while packing your shopping in the car you may be approached by two fit 18 year old girls, in tight, tiny tops. They wash your windscreen with their breasts hanging out and ask you for a lift to the next shop as payment. On the way, they strip, and go down on each other.Then one of them climbs in the front and performs oral sex on you. While this is happenning the other one nicks your wallet!
I had mine stolen last Tuesday & Wednesday, twice on Thursday again on Saturday and also yesterday. So be careful.

I've also heard that they don't give you points for your Clubcard :embarasse :exit:

ROFL - think its time to see if theres a Tesco in my area;)

Badger said:
In Tesco while packing your shopping in the car you may be approached by two fit 18 year old girls, in tight, tiny tops. They wash your windscreen with their breasts hanging out and ask you for a lift to the next shop as payment. On the way, they strip, and go down on each other.Then one of them climbs in the front and performs oral sex on you. While this is happenning the other one nicks your wallet!
I had mine stolen last Tuesday & Wednesday, twice on Thursday again on Saturday and also yesterday. So be careful.

Funny enough the same thing happened to me. But I had the last laugh my wallet was empty, so the threw it back at me.:D

:D

(Possibly a little OTT for this forum, though...)

Back