Test your colour vision

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
23 and we are a pair of tigers!
Strange that as I was told I was slightly colour blind!

just call me hawkeye

think my monitor needs calibrating

28, ran out of time on the last one.

25 and excellent colour vision my backside, I am colour blind in the range red to green!

I got 30 / 30 and then ran out of time

Your colour vision and survival skills are incredible. You can recognize a mosquito from miles away.

Tiger - but the darks - blacks and blues got me

Last edited:
I got hawk. It was easier in the light greens and harder in the blues to spot the differences.

26 out of 26 but took me a while to get the black one.

The black one is famous optical illusion where the white cross points change from black to white as you move your eyes around the image.

I did this on my phone and my laptop..... scored 23 on my laptop and 28 on my phone.

Unless the device you're using is calibrated to within an inch of it's life the results could be questionable.

30. I'm a robot!

ROBOT
Your colour vision and survival skills are incredible. You can recognize a mosquito from miles away.

Although I don't think good colour recognition necessarily means good eyesight. I don't think I can spot a mosquito from miles away since I'm a bit short sighted.

29, but i found something surprisingly hard about the dark greens, also didn;t help with the optical illusion going on between each square.

Hawk. 25.........then timed out on the light green? colour. Not bad I suppose for a near 60 yr old

27................. surprised by how much attention I paid to the feckin clock :mad::D

That reminds me to recalibrate my monitor. Only been receiving reminders for a fortnight :rolleyes:

28:HAWK Wow, you have excellent colour vision. You can see a worm from the top of a tree.

Really? Without my glasses, forget the worm, I wouldn't be able to see the tree. :meh: :indifferent:

27. Hawk

Just had another go at this without my specs.......& improved by 1
26 Hawk.

28 and it timed out just as I was about to click.

had about a dozen goes ... first go 29 then could never beat that.

16, I'm a cat apparently. Was diagnosed with a degree of red-green 'colour blindness' many years ago. The test says I have good colour vision. Well it's not too bad, but I do get stuck some times. did the test on my iPad.. Did it a second time with my glasses on and got 20..

Last edited:
I'm a pussy...

Back