TGIF: Have a good weekend, all! :lol:

Edit My Images
Yes
A boss wondered why his computer technician, one of his most valued employees had not arrived at work & had not phoned in sick either. Having an urgent problem with one of the main computers, he dialed the employee's home phone number and was greeted with a child's whisper.

"Hello."
"Is your daddy home?" he asked.
"Yes," whispered the small voice.
"May I talk with him?"
The child whispered, "No."
Surprised and wanting to talk with an adult, the boss asked, "Is your Mommy there?"
"Yes."
"May I talk with her?"
Again the small voice whispered, "No."

Hoping there was somebody with whom he could leave! a message, the boss asked, "Is anybody else there?"
"Yes," whispered the child, "a policeman"
Wondering what a cop would be doing at his employee's home, the boss asked, May I speak with the policeman?"
"No, he's busy", whispered the child.
"Busy doing what?"
"Talking to Daddy and Mommy and the Fireman," came the whispered answer.

Growing more worried as he heard what sounded like a helicopter through the ear piece on the phone, the boss asked, "What is that noise?"
"A helicopter" answered the whispering voice.
"What is going on there?" demanded the boss, now truly apprehensive.
Again! , whispering, the child answered, "The search team just landed the helicopter."

Alarmed, concerned and a little frustrated the boss asked, "What are they searching for?"
Still whispering, the young voice replied with a muffled giggle: "ME."

LOL - good one!

And for me - it's better than TGIF, as I don't have to work today! Long Weekend! Wooo! :D

I have been using the time well by installing everything back onto the desktop pc which has now (finally) been fixed and rebuilt!

It kind of reminds me of me... when I was 5 I was playing hide-and-go-seek at a friends. I fell asleep while hiding and noone could find me. I woke up about 6 hours later with cops all over the house and my Mom and Dad in tears and very happy to see me. I guess it was a good hiding place!

I have today off too... but I have to work the weekend :( I'm meant to be getting on with housework... oh well :)

My husbands military base is doing halloween tonight so I'm sitting at work think about going trick-or-treating tonight. I really must get my work done.

My wife has 3 sisters and when they were little lived on a small holding in North Wales and used to wander for miles. Once they were out and left the youngest sister in a field and told her they'd be back soon. Only they forgot, when they finally remembered she was still there crying and singing the Care Bear song to herself... awww :)

Back