Thank you Tim (Busterboy)

Edit My Images
Yes
i decided to put this in a thread so that any newbies/regulars can see what a cracking lot of people even behind the scenes you lot are.

I recently asked for information about a free download DVD viewer, i was contacted by our very own Busterboy(Tim) who very kindly obliged with a FREE Full legal edition of Cyberlink PowerDVD posted to my house, as if that wasn't generous enough, he also put a free photoshop tutorial disc in too, thank you tim.

Since joining these forums, i have been shown nothing but kindness and consideration both on, and off these forums, so it just leaves me to say,

THANK YOU
one and all​

Do I know him..:cautious:

Joking apart this forum is a friendly place where we all learn something everyday.

If I can help anyone I will try my best..:) I can't help how I am I was brought up that way.

As for the CS2 Tuturial on DVD, I bought it from Stuart Little (A Photoshop guru) on eBay and think it is fantastic, Check out his listings.;)

Its a pleasure Steve (Boon) I will no doubt be asking for help myself one day and expect the same from all you nice peeps on this forum..;)

Right starting with Cedric, How much for the Canon 180mm macro lens..:razz: ...:p

busterboy said:
Right starting with Cedric, How much for the Canon 180mm macro lens..:razz: ...:p

I'll do you a straight swap for your 300mm 2.8. :shrug: :D

top bombing chaps!

thats what community is all about, helping each other, thats why we kept the forums going after they were shut down

CT said:
I'll do you a straight swap for your 300mm 2.8. :shrug: :D

Surely you can chuck a tenner my way to sweeten the deal CT..:nuts:

busterboy said:
Surely you can chuck a tenner my way to sweeten the deal CT..:nuts:

Careful... I've got witnesses! :LOL:

I'm the same. Ever since joining these fourms people have been nothing but nice. I always try my hardest to help anyone one here who needs anything in anyway and will continue to. Thanks guys.

A big thanks to Carl Ogden who gave me a big help in starting my college course by sending up a 35mm SLR that he was no longer using, Big thank you to carl for that or I would be really stuck. :ty:

Ally said:
A big thanks to Carl Ogden who gave me a big help in starting my college course by sending up a 35mm SLR that he was no longer using, Big thank you to carl for that or I would be really stuck. :ty:

That's a big double feather in Carl Ogdens cap, he's a thoroughly nice bloke. I was looking to buy a Nifty Fifty not so long ago, for the impending birth of my neice (and also to get one to use anyway, learn 'prime' photography rather be a lazy zoomer etc etc)...and as he was local to me, he offered to lend me his.

He duly popped round that week with it, intending on stopping 5 mins before rushing off.....an hour later we were still nattering :D Thoroughly nice bloke...even if he does drive a hairdressers car :D

As for busterboy... :clap: to you too old bean. I'd like to add a heartfelt thanks from the TP Staff Team for you helping out another member :)
As for CT, I'll work on him for you, hehe....I know where he's hidden the bodies, so I've got something to bribe him with :p

What amazes me about this forum is that with all the money in the world that people throw at a forum, if you don't have the people, there really is NO forum at all.
What I absolutely love about here, and this may seem like cheesy gushing praise but I dont care...lol...is that it's frequented by a large group of really friendly people.
I've been on loads of forums where they claim to be friendly, they claim to welcome you with open arms, but every response just reads like they're going through the motions, and you dont 'feel' like you're part of a community. I liken places like that to Burger King where everything is through forced smiles and over the top willingness to please...IYSWIM.

Here though...it's different...

I feel at home (y) Everyone's jolly pleasant, really friendly, and what I count one of the single most important factors which make a forum....everyone is personable....not an automated robot.

Buster...see what youve started? I've got, er, something in my eye....
=sniff=

'scuse me :D

I visit some forums & you get the impression that if you haven't got a cupboard full of 'L' glass don't bother posting, here it's about photography & helping people get results they're happy with :)

:clap: (y)

and a banana in case I've sounded too bumlicky :banana:

:LOL:

I really hate lens (and camera) snobbery, and those that think that you're somehow inferior if you haven't got L glass, or the most expensive kit
I've never seen it here and I'm glad, because it would put me off, being a kit lens and sigma owner (and tighter than cramp) :D.

Back