Thank you TP

Name
Alan
Edit My Images
Yes
I just want to say a big thanks to all of you that have made me feel so welcome on this forum (unlike another i could mention) so once again thank you

Alan

no worries Alan, we want everyone to be welcomed and feel welcome, we are all here for the same thing after all...

Yep... we're like one big happy family here (well, most of the time anyway ;) )

I just want to say a big thanks to all of you that have made me feel so welcome on this forum (unlike another i could mention) so once again thank you

Alan

I found that too Alan! I was a little aprehensive about joining as I knew bu$$er all about photography, but need'nt have worried!
( I still know bu$$er all but its fun learning here!)

You can say bugger, Chris ;)

Thanks for the kind words FatGit :D Like matty says, we're all in it for the same thing (y)

I'll go along with what FatGit says (y)

The photos that I have posted have always been met with helpful advice, and it is always good to see some great shots from you experts to learn from and be inspired.

You appear :cautious: to be a happy, friendly bunch. I have lots of down things going on at the mo but for the short while I have been here, many a post has cheered me up.

So Thank You :clap:

Jac

I just want to say a big thanks to all of you that have made me feel so welcome on this forum (unlike another i could mention)

I bet I can guess..:LOL:

As for this place, With celebrities like Janice keeping us entertained its better than any TV program or any daily tabloid..(y)

As for this place, With celebrities like Janice keeping us entertained its better than any TV program..(y)

If Janice had a camcorder she could have made a fortune sending them into YBF.........until it was time to clean to sensor (y)

aaye i think the site is great to, although im seeing a great out numberance between canon and nikon (runs for the hills to hide)

aaye i think the site is great to, although im seeing a great out numberance between canon and nikon (runs for the hills to hide)

What's a Nikon..:thinking:

Hi Alan

I've managed to get them instructions for doing a border done for you a bit sooner than I thought.

If you pm me your email address I'll send them on. Can't seem to attach a word document to a pm.

I've tried to make them as simple as possible so it really is just a basic frame, but you can play around with settings once you've got the hang of it to make them look a little better.

Let me know what version of word you have as well in case I need to convert it.

For everyone else there does seem to be more people who use Canon on here but I am starting to really love my little Nikon :nikon:

Andrea

outrageous talk of canon vs nikon, nasty camera wars, blah blah blah..
fuji anyone?

Kodak box brownie for me! (y)

I had a fuji before my canons and it was superb!

*creeps in* Olympus? *creeps out*

No need to creep anywhere! Olympus are a fine make of camera....and your shots prove that.

We choose what we choose, for money reasons, recommendations or whatever.

The Nikon/Canon "war" on here is all but a joke. (not so on some other forums I bet ;) )

Greater shots have been seen on here with other makes than with those two "breeds"........ no good having a superb camera and being a rubbish photographer is there now!! (y) :D :LOL:

Someone once said "Having a camera doesnt make you a photographer, it makes you a camera owner"

(Replace camera with particular brand ;))

Very true IMO.

:LOL: No, it doesn't bother me with regards to make, I know all about the Nikon/Canon wars that go on ;) I was just kidding as other makes such as Olympus, Fuji etc never appear to get caught up in the 'battles' :)
As you say money reasons play a part, we were originally looking at Nikon, but the better deal come along.

Quite right too 'it's the way that you use it', so hopefully I will learn how to use it properly, one day!! :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: No, it doesn't bother me with regards to make, I know all about the Nikon/Canon wars that go on ;) I was just kidding as other makes such as Olympus, Fuji etc never appear to get caught up in the 'battles' :)
As you say money reasons play a part, we were originally looking at Nikon, but the better deal come along.

Quite right too 'it's the way that you use it', so hopefully I will learn how to use it properly, one day!! :LOL: :LOL:

Canon / Nikon WAR? Wash your mouth out young lady - it's not a war! You need competition for as war :D :LOL:

I must admit though, having got my hands on Arkady's bits on Friday, Nikon are not as bad as i thought. :cautious:

I feel I must echo the warm welcoming comments from the OP. I'm relativly new here also, and as said, there are a number of other forums that could not in any way be given the same praise.

:)

Don't be jealous Janice - camera bits!!! :LOL: :D :naughty:

Errr you were obviously too drunk to remember then Jon :LOL: Don't worry, he said he's going to post the pics up today :D

Be afraid.........be very afraid ;)

:p

YOUNG and LADY together in one sentence, you sure you were replying to me? :LOL:

:naughty: :naughty: :LOL:

And Daddy - fortunatley i was far TOO drunk :LOL: :D :p

Now, Jewish lesbians.............:whistle:

Thanks for the kind words FatGit :D Like matty says, we're all in it for the same thing (y)

NP m8 this place has given the will to get out with my camera again and explore new avenues

Cheers
Alan

Back