Thanks TP

Condolences on your loss Matt,cherish the memories

Indeed, Thanks Martyn

Matt, It's not easy, time really is a good healer, I lost my old man 4 years ago, I still think if him every day, still miss him, but the pain has gone. Keep strong and all the best to you and your family. This place really did help me.

Thanks Dave, your right I know time will help (y) and TP has been an amazing help (y)

Matt

Sorry about your loss Matt.
Proof though that TP is an all round great place to be for support and as you say a much needed distraction.

Sorry about your loss Matt.
Proof though that TP is an all round great place to be for support and as you say a much needed distraction.

That's Stuart, and your right this situation really shows just how great TP is (y)

Matt

Sorry for you loss, if you need anythink or someone to chat with give me a shout.

Gregg

My thoughts and best wishes are with you Matt and your whole family, it is horrible loosing someone close to you and I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. But unfortunately it's a fact of life, a fact that has left me with essentially no family by the age of 20. Whilst the pain may diminish over time, the memories will never be forgotten and should be held onto and honoured for as long as possible even if everyone else moves on and forgets.

Chin up and look to the future, I'm sure life still has plenty more surprises and challenges for you yet (y)

Sorry for you loss, if you need anythink or someone to chat with give me a shout.

Gregg

Thanks Gregg, it's appreciated (y)

My thoughts and best wishes are with you Matt and your whole family, it is horrible loosing someone close to you and I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. But unfortunately it's a fact of life, a fact that has left me with essentially no family by the age of 20. Whilst the pain may diminish over time, the memories will never be forgotten and should be held onto and honoured for as long as possible even if everyone else moves on and forgets.

Chin up and look to the future, I'm sure life still has plenty more surprises and challenges for you yet (y)

Thanks Alex, indeed it is but like you I see it as it is, a fact of life we cannot escape but we must just embrace the memories that we have (y)

Matt

Im so sorry to hear of your loss Matt, my thouhgts are with you at this very sad time...distraction is good but its also ok to be reflective and you need time for that too :)

Im so sorry to hear of your loss Matt, my thouhgts are with you at this very sad time...distraction is good but its also ok to be reflective and you need time for that too :)

Thanks Terri :) I've had quite a quite day today I spent about 2 hours just driving around :LOL:

Very sorry to hear this, Matt.
I've seen a lot of your recent posts and had no idea this was going on!
It sounds like you gave your mum a great send off and spent a lot of quality time with her before that!

Very sorry to hear this, Matt.
I've seen a lot of your recent posts and had no idea this was going on!
It sounds like you gave your mum a great send off and spent a lot of quality time with her before that!

Thanks Ben, it's been a massively hard time but I'm starting to come to terms with it

Matt,

I've only just seen this thread so please accept my apologies for not replying sooner.

I'm so sorry for your sad loss. I lost my dad to cancer when I was 9. I'm now 47 and I still miss him however time does heal the pain.

Words will not make things any easier for you, but remember that your family and friends are there for you.

Cherish the happy memories that you have and take each day as it comes. Gradually the pain WILL ease and you WILL come to terms with your loss.

If you need to vent off to a stranger, I have very broad shoulders :).

Andy

Matt,

I've only just seen this thread so please accept my apologies for not replying sooner.

I'm so sorry for your sad loss. I lost my dad to cancer when I was 9. I'm now 47 and I still miss him however time does heal the pain.

Words will not make things any easier for you, but remember that your family and friends are there for you.

Cherish the happy memories that you have and take each day as it comes. Gradually the pain WILL ease and you WILL come to terms with your loss.

If you need to vent off to a stranger, I have very broad shoulders :).

Andy

Thanks Andy, that means a lot and is appreciated (y)

Matt

So sorry to hear your sad news Matt, thinking of you and your family x

So sorry for your loss Matt.

Places like this forum can be great distractions when we've a heavy heart. You're right - it is better than TV as its not just sitting and watching, its interacting with others - as the messages of support on this thread show. Condolences to you and your family.

So sorry for your loss Matt.

Places like this forum can be great distractions when we've a heavy heart. You're right - it is better than TV as its not just sitting and watching, its interacting with others - as the messages of support on this thread show. Condolences to you and your family.

Thanks Lynn, I actually find TP better than TV all of the time hence my massive posting rate :LOL:

Back