Thankyou RobertP

Marcel

Kim Jong Bod
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
RobertP, after many years as a moderator on Talk Photography, has decided that unfortunately he doesn't have the time for moderating on here any more and as such has requested to step down.

We (The Admins and Moderators) would like to thank Robert for his invaluable assistance over the years.
I can personally assure you that he's been a stalwart in the mod room, and has many many times kept me in check and steered me from making some wrong decisions :p

Thank you Robert, I hope you continue to pop in as a member when time permits :)

You taking applications for his job then:cool:

Not yet, don't need firelighters until weekend.

Always a shame to see a mod step down but I'm sure it's something that hasn't come as an easy decision for Robert to take and I still look forward to seeing him around the forums (y)

Thanks for your long service (y)

Matt

It's funny because I only noticed recently that Robert doesn't post any more. It is such a shame as I remember when I first came to TP he was very welcoming and helpful as I learnt my way around. Thanks Robert, you'll be missed and I hope your life is happy. :)

It's funny because I only noticed recently that Robert doesn't post any more. It is such a shame as I remember when I first came to TP he was very welcoming and helpful as I learnt my way around. Thanks Robert, you'll be missed and I hope your life is happy. :)
I couldn't agree more (y)

I can personally assure you that he's been a stalwart in the mod room, and has many many times kept me in check and steered me from making some wrong decisions

Oh heck ... can't we convince him to stay? :D

Many thanks to Robert for his mod work and also thanks again for his great tutorial on sensor cleaning which has saved me a fortune :)

top man got lots of good advice and help from Robert BIG THANK YOU :clap::clap:

Big thanks Robert I remember you giving me good advice when I first joined :) hope to see you still posting :)

Not sure I ever had dealings with Mr P but do know that the mod team put a lot of work in, most of which goes unseen and unthanked so a huge thank you to the whole UNPAID bunch. Sorry that one of them no longer has the time to spare, hopefully he will have some now to enjoy his (?) hobby without wondering if some Richard is going to ruin his day by being unpleasant here. (BTW, I say the mods are unpaid but there is a shot somewhere of them on pay day - all tring to grab as many bonus Jaffa Cakes as possible!)

Many thanks to Robert for his mod work and also thanks again for his great tutorial on sensor cleaning which has saved me a fortune :)

Was that before or after Cobra showed his method?

Always a shame to see a mod step down but I'm sure it's something that hasn't come as an easy decision for Robert to take and I still look forward to seeing him around the forums (y)

Thanks for your long service (y)

Matt

I mirror that comment- can't be easy controlling all the "Special people" on this forum :confused: Hope you still find time to pop in and post some more tutorials, I too found the Sensor Cleaning one a great help

Many thanks

Les ;)

I mirror that comment- can't be easy controlling all the "Special people" on this forum :confused: Hope you still find time to pop in and post some more tutorials, I too found the Sensor Cleaning one a great help

Many thanks

Les ;)

Just look at the affect those special people have had on Chris.....erm actually no scratch that he was always nuts ;) :p

Aye, it's a real shame to see Robert step down, he'll be missed :)

Just found this :)

I'm not dead merely resting... and just back from holiday.

We have had building work going on this year and my forum time was limited to a quick look in the staffroom and not much else plus as others have found sometimes photography isn't first on the list when you do have spare time. The mods all do a great job and put in a lot of time and effort (much of which you don't see out on the forum) and I couldn't just watch so stepping down was the sensible thing to do.

Thanks for the good wishes. A few more weeks and I should be around a bit more often.

Back