That bloody awful Frosties ad

GfK

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
If you hate it even half as much as I do, you'll surely enjoy this.

I've got the damn Frosties song stuck in my head now.

*shoots self*

:LOL: Always love a happy ending (y)

brilliant. I thought it was just me who felt very violent when i saw him... obviously not ;)

BRILLIANT!! I detest this ad, I have to look away and press the mute button! :)

Janice said:
BRILLIANT!! I detest this ad, I have to look away and press the mute button! :)
I used to do that with Crazyfrog.

Actually I do it with any Jamster/ringtone ads now.

do you know...I've never even heard it! :shrug: Spend too much time on here I suppose....but when Barry clicked on the link to see what it was all about , Maisie (11 on Sun) said 'Oh I hate that advert!' makes me think that that is just what the advertisers want to do, make us all talk about it, negative or positive it sells the goods! What mugs we are! :bonk:

leaves me feeling very satisfied does that

Marianne said:
makes me think that that is just what the advertisers want to do, make us all talk about it, negative or positive it sells the goods! What mugs we are! :bonk:
Reverse psychology, my arse!

Now I'm sorry but if I keep trying to type and eat my Frosties (which taste grrreat, by the way) at the same time, I'm going to drop something... :bonk:

That is superb!!! :LOL:

Apart from being insanly anoying, before they brutally murdered that tune it was an Ian Dury masterpeice. :crying:

Marianne said:
do you know...I've never even heard it! :shrug: Spend too much time on here I suppose....but when Barry clicked on the link to see what it was all about , Maisie (11 on Sun) said 'Oh I hate that advert!' makes me think that that is just what the advertisers want to do, make us all talk about it, negative or positive it sells the goods! What mugs we are! :bonk:

ditto, but for the annoying song, and the bad lipsync, he deserved what squashed him!

dazzajl said:
That is superb!!! :LOL:

No, it's GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!

Thank god! Bet you cant hear the sound of frostys hitting your plate now sunshine!

Back