The 42ft wide Liverpool skyline hdr panorama

Pete
I have to say darling, spiffingly good image! I have already commented on this a few times, but i have to say again, fan-tabby-dooda!!
:)

Congratulations Pete, on a job well done, and thanks for the narrative behind the exercise, I'm sure folk (including myself) have learnt a lot from your approach.

And I can certainly empathise, I've spent a many fruitless sunrise/sunset waiting for that elusive light.

Pete, yet again a couple of stunning images from you in this thread.

I just love your work, reckon you should bring out a book of it. Truly inspiring.

Only trouble is, just looking at any one of your photos makes me feel like I am totally useless as a photographer :(

Brilliant! simply Brilliant!

Very Well Done. A Truely Remarkable piece.

both excellent images would love something like that on my wall

Your hard graft paid off nicely there, good work.

If you don't mind the filthy subject of hard cash rearing it's ugly head, what sort of fee is involved in a project this big?

thats really nice im going to have to go down and take a look at that see the real thing :D
nice shot im not sure bout the NorsMerchant though it looks a bit weird but still fits in with the Pic
Good work

Just saw this....

Holy ****** Pete.... what an awesome story and image. I have to say this is stunning work... absolutely stunning.

Bravo matey....

WOW! That's one seriously amazing pano! Excellent job you did there Pete!

I'd love to go and see this in person. I've always wondered what one of my images would look like if I blew it up for a billboard!

I love the Toronto shot too .. I really want to go there someday.

Hi pete
Just discovered this about half an hour ago and finished reading the posts.
Incredibly impressive piece of work / art there.
It was a revelation reading what was involved in the task - even if I got a bit lost in those pixel dimensions.
Doubt if I will, but would love to see the real thing in all its glory.

Whoa - haven't seen this before - great photo and inspiring how you created it!

I hope you've maxed out your RAM and have a bigger hard drive :LOL:

Somehow I missed this thread first time round! but I remember the image and the commision. Great job Pete :)

Well, I've somehow missed this thread up to this point, but have now been enlightened! Wow! Great image, and thank you for sharing so much of the detailed work that went into getting it!

Well done for the effort and getting the job done. But for me I just don't like the end result. Still not a fan of your verions of HDR or anyones for that matter. Just leaves to many weird halos, dark areas, and weird highlights.

Last edited:
Halos? I try not to do halos, weird highlights and dark areas. Oh well.

What is HDR feminine? And secondly why would you read it in German when this site specifically states in its rules that it is an English language site and that is the language that can only be used.

Can we swear on this forum? Because that picture is ****ing brilliant, and I can't say it's ****ing brilliant without using the word '****ing'.

Stunning Pete, One day i will be able too do things like that (NOT) :bang:

Back