weekly The 52 Weeks of Daysleeping Reloaded (2009 Revisit) - Week 6 & 7 added

Name
Fi
Edit My Images
Yes
Holy cow, has it really been that long since my first 52? Apparently it has.

52 Weeks of Daysleeping 2009 - Pt 1

52 Weeks of Daysleeping 2009 - Pt 2

A lot has happened for me since 2009 and the events of 2011 definately affected my enthusiasm for most things - including photography. My dad was diagnosed with cancer in february 2011 and we lost him on 15th November. When I saw the thread about revisiting the 2009 52 I figured this would be the perfect opportunity to get back in the saddle photography-wise and start enjoying my hobby again. My dad always encouraged me with my photography and I think he would be unhappy to think it had fallen by the wayside.

So - I have broken out the camera today and finally made a start. I'm not sure what my rules are yet. If 2009 taught me anything it was to try to enjoy the journey rather than berate myself for being a bit late with a shot, coming up with something less than great, or coming back to something if it was driving me insane. I know my first two shots I took today are not exactly groundbreaking - but that's ok. At least I took some pictures today!

I will obviously be trying to improve on my 2009 efforts and will probably post comparisons as I go along. I really want to focus on creativity... and I am praying that "Grunge" stays in the damn bag all year!!

Quick bit of info about my kit and then onto the pictures:

2009 was taken half with my Panasonic FZ8 bridge camera and half with my Nikon D60 (got it for my birthday that year). I had the kit lens, a AF-s 55-200 VR, a Nikon flash & some Raynox close up lenses. One shot was also taken on my Olympus Mju 725SW compact.

For 2012 I still have (and use) all of the above - the only real addition has been my Nikon AF-s 70-300 VR and a few brackets for my flash.

So wish me luck - I really hope 2012 can bring me back my photography mojo. It is time to start feeling positive about something again :)

Last edited:
Week 1 - The Future

Well this wasn't an easy theme to start with was it??

If I had been able to find my tarot cards I would have done something involving a house of cards theme. It could all have got a bit deep and meaningful about how fragile the future is - who knows when things will change, how high we will climb or when things might come crashing down...

Luckily for everyone I think the tarot cards are in the loft or in the bin so I ended up doing this:

Week 1 - The Future by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

I love books, and I love my Kindle. I hope "real" books stay with us but part of me thinks that E-books will be dominant in the future. I guess we will see.

As I said in my first post I know this isn't uber exciting or creative but it's the first non-zoo shot I have taken for about 8 months so I'm going to call it a success!

Week 2 - Float

I definately preferred this theme to week one and immediately decided to break out the raynox lenses. I spent quite a while taking pictures of various things floating. I thought I would end up with a sort of abstract shot of a feather floating but as it happens I preferred this:

Week 2 - Float by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

One shell under water and one shell floating on the water. I wish there wasn't a blob on water in the floating shell but cloning it out didn't work out so well. Which reminded me that the other thing I would like to work on this year are my PP skills! Used the Raynox 150 lens and off camera flash.

I think I'd like to revisit this theme later on this year - there are so many possibilities and I would like to explore a few more. Maybe I'll make it a mini side project.

Hi Fi and welcome back :) So glad you're taking part - and roll on Grunge :D

The Future: Great concept, nicely composed.....is that image actually on the kindle or did you superimpose it? Either way it looks authentic, crisp and clear...if I had one negative it'd that overall the shot looks a little under exposed on this monitor at least. Excellent choice of books though :D Mind you it does make a kindle look a little dull against those bright covers - I've not converted to an e-book yet! Maybe soon :)

The Float shot is surreal....I still can't make out how you did it...scale and perspective are messed up in my head :s And because of that...I love it :)

I keep looking and keep wondering The white shell definitely looks like its floating :) Marvellous (y)

Look forward to the next set :)

Hi Fi - So sorry to hear about your Dad, but he'd be proud of your fighting spirit and cheering you on through this year's photographic journey. :)

I guess creativity is what we should all be aiming for, but for me, certainly, it can sometimes get lost in the mechanics of 'getting' a shot or meeting a perceived deadline. Good for you for setting out your priority!

Week 1 The Future: Sorry again about this topic - if I'd thought it would leap out of the hat so early, I'd have thought twice. :eek:

I think you've illustrated the theme well, and as a recent Kindle convert, I like this shot. It's a very tactile object (sad, aren't I!) and you've caught it just right - I could reach out and switch that on. The contrast with the Terry Pratchett books is excellent - futuristic books in traditional book format. (y)

Week 2 Float: Ahhh - the creative juices are flowing! I love this. The white shell draws the eye up through the picture. I love the dof and the composition. I didn't notice the blob of water on the floating shell - it's not intrusive. Lovely interpretation and definitely worthy of further variations. Well done. :clap:

Jean

Welcome back to the party Fi. Sorry to hear about your dad, but good on you for getting back to the camera.

The Future, excellent... I really like it, and like Jean am a Kindle convert... but I do like the good old paper version.

Float, that has worked really well... I'd not noticed the blob of water, but I don't think it detracts. Lovely bit of work with DOF and composition. Possibly a series of these ?

Hi Fi and welcome back :) So glad you're taking part - and roll on Grunge :D

The Future: Great concept, nicely composed.....is that image actually on the kindle or did you superimpose it? Either way it looks authentic, crisp and clear...if I had one negative it'd that overall the shot looks a little under exposed on this monitor at least. Excellent choice of books though :D Mind you it does make a kindle look a little dull against those bright covers - I've not converted to an e-book yet! Maybe soon :)

The Float shot is surreal....I still can't make out how you did it...scale and perspective are messed up in my head :s And because of that...I love it :)

I keep looking and keep wondering The white shell definitely looks like its floating :) Marvellous (y)

Look forward to the next set :)

Hi John, thanks for dropping by and commenting, appreciate it (y)

The image is actually on the Kindle - it's like a screensaver thing. Now you say it I can see it looks a bit undeexposed and I think it is my dodgy PP skills in action again. I was messing around with the saturation and I think I have made it a bit subdued. Can't say enough goods thinks about e-books for when you're going on holiday (much lighter to pack) but I still prefer a "proper" book if I'm honest. I could spend literally days mooching around the book shop (y)

I'm really pleased you like float - I was a bit dubious! I used a dark coloured pie dish filled with water, big shell is actually on the bottom of the dish and the little shell is floating on the water. It was a bit tricky getting the focus & DOF right but the actual set up was pretty simple.

Brilliant, love your take on 'the future', really good.

Float works really well too. Love the DOF and the focus.

Thanks Alex - I really struggled with the theme for Future so I was just pleased to get anything!

Hi Fi - So sorry to hear about your Dad, but he'd be proud of your fighting spirit and cheering you on through this year's photographic journey. :)

I guess creativity is what we should all be aiming for, but for me, certainly, it can sometimes get lost in the mechanics of 'getting' a shot or meeting a perceived deadline. Good for you for setting out your priority!

Week 1 The Future: Sorry again about this topic - if I'd thought it would leap out of the hat so early, I'd have thought twice. :eek:

I think you've illustrated the theme well, and as a recent Kindle convert, I like this shot. It's a very tactile object (sad, aren't I!) and you've caught it just right - I could reach out and switch that on. The contrast with the Terry Pratchett books is excellent - futuristic books in traditional book format. (y)

Week 2 Float: Ahhh - the creative juices are flowing! I love this. The white shell draws the eye up through the picture. I love the dof and the composition. I didn't notice the blob of water on the floating shell - it's not intrusive. Lovely interpretation and definitely worthy of further variations. Well done. :clap:

Jean

Hi Jean, it definately feels positive to be starting this 52 so I should say thankyou to whoever had the idea (I suspect John?). I don't think I would have had the get up and go to start the normal 52 but it being a '09 revisit reminded me how much I enjoyed it the first time around :)

Creativity is definately the aim - and I'd also like to get out and about with the camera more... which I obviously havn't managed so far but all in good time.

I'm not sure I've forgiven you for "Future" yet - loved your shot for this though. I could pretend that the futeristic theme of the books was intentional but that didn't even cross my mind! I just liked the colours and wanted to show how a collection could be squeezed into the little machine.

Float is definately going to come back again as a theme for the future - there are way too many possibilities to leave it alone.

Welcome back to the party Fi. Sorry to hear about your dad, but good on you for getting back to the camera.

The Future, excellent... I really like it, and like Jean am a Kindle convert... but I do like the good old paper version.

Float, that has worked really well... I'd not noticed the blob of water, but I don't think it detracts. Lovely bit of work with DOF and composition. Possibly a series of these ?

Thanks John - I guess I am being overly picky about the blob of water as no one else seems to have noticed! A series is a definate possibility but then I know how these 52's go - you are onto the next shot so quickly that it can be hard to find the time for anything else. I'm also behind on the next two shots and need to comment on everyone elses threads. Bit stuck because I don't want to look at everyone elses before I get my shots done. Aiming to be up to date by the end of Jan.

I will definately try to find time to revisit this though as I think there is a lot of scope to improve on the idea.

Finally we have a 2009 theme to try our hand at again!!

Doom & Gloom probably wasn't the one I would have chosen first but I suppose it gets it out of the way early. I remember being quite pleased with my 2009 shot below and the theme just happened to be pulled while the poppy and poem were relevant.

Week 44 - Doom & Gloom by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

I like the above. I think the poem is very powerful and I achieved what I wanted to with the DOF on the poppy.

For 2012 I wasn't entirely sure what I was aiming for to start with - but I ended up with this...

Week 3 - Doom and Gloom by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

Should I be concerned that this is the direction my brain went in?!

I don't really know what to say about this one to be honest - would really appreciate any feedback.

Hope no one finds this offensive.

Last edited:
Should I be concerned that this is the direction my brain went in?!

I don't really know what to say about this one to be honest - would really appreciate any feedback.

Hope no one finds this offensive.

To be honest, I don't know what to say either, Fi. And I seem to be the first one trying to get my head round it. :bang:

It's very, very powerful - I literally winced as I scrolled it up. I don't want to like it because of the subject matter, but I suppose that adds to its power. But I can't help going back and having another look.

So for me it works as a powerful, well composed image. I don't want to look at it because of the subject matter, but it keeps drawing me back. :shrug: I don't know what else to say, either.

Jean

woah....that is a very intense shot, quite difficult to look at really! I wont ask you how you set that up!!! Your shot from 2009 is again very thought provoking :)

My sympathies for losing your dad. A diificult time so well done for picking up your camera again and joining in with our little group of 52 09'ers :)

First of all Fi, an apology. I could have sworn I commented on your thread last week :shrug:

Secondly, welcome back and good on you for joining in again (I sort of coerced John into setting it up again - so he ended up with all the work :LOL:)

Future - I love it :clap::clap: and I wouldn't be without my Kindle now. I've had it for over a year and love being able to buy books when lounging on the sofa, and there they are, instantly! Of course it's much more difficult to get books in English out here and remember many happy mornings browsing in Borders and Waterstones.

Float - that is inspired and the water drop didn't distract me at all it just look's natural (y)

Doom and Gloom - I absolutely love it. What a brave take on the theme, very gritty and extremely well presented :clap::clap::clap:

Glad to see you are back and are enjoying the challenge again. I must admit I really like the idea of seeing how our skills and perspectives have changed over the last 3 years, even if, like me, you haven't been doing much with the camera and I'm glad a few of us are raising our heads above the parapet again :D

I saw this last night Fi, and thought it was a superb and powerful image spot on for the theme, but wanted to come back to it... it's not helped as I still can't phrase what I want to... It's spot on for composition and the gritty feel works brilliantly

To be honest, I don't know what to say either, Fi. And I seem to be the first one trying to get my head round it. :bang:

It's very, very powerful - I literally winced as I scrolled it up. I don't want to like it because of the subject matter, but I suppose that adds to its power. But I can't help going back and having another look.

So for me it works as a powerful, well composed image. I don't want to look at it because of the subject matter, but it keeps drawing me back. :shrug: I don't know what else to say, either.

Jean

Hi Jean - sorry you had to be the first to comment! I was actually in two minds about posting and while I don't actually 'like' it either because of the suject matter, I think it has the impact that I wanted it to.

woah....that is a very intense shot, quite difficult to look at really! I wont ask you how you set that up!!! Your shot from 2009 is again very thought provoking :)

My sympathies for losing your dad. A diificult time so well done for picking up your camera again and joining in with our little group of 52 09'ers :)

Hi Miss C - thank you for popping by and commenting. I probably should say that it is a dummy in the shot - not me, I'm not quite that far gone yet!

Just been over having a look at your thread and I see we both embraced the misery for "Doom & Gloom" - kind of glad to get that theme out of the way early!

First of all Fi, an apology. I could have sworn I commented on your thread last week :shrug:

Secondly, welcome back and good on you for joining in again (I sort of coerced John into setting it up again - so he ended up with all the work :LOL:)

Future - I love it :clap::clap: and I wouldn't be without my Kindle now. I've had it for over a year and love being able to buy books when lounging on the sofa, and there they are, instantly! Of course it's much more difficult to get books in English out here and remember many happy mornings browsing in Borders and Waterstones.

Float - that is inspired and the water drop didn't distract me at all it just look's natural (y)

Doom and Gloom - I absolutely love it. What a brave take on the theme, very gritty and extremely well presented :clap::clap::clap:

Glad to see you are back and are enjoying the challenge again. I must admit I really like the idea of seeing how our skills and perspectives have changed over the last 3 years, even if, like me, you haven't been doing much with the camera and I'm glad a few of us are raising our heads above the parapet again :D

Hi Jill - I would have been impressed if you had posted on my thread last week - I didn't evenpost on it until saturday just gone!

Thanks for taking the time to comment on all the shots - and thanks for coercing John into setting this up. I'm feeling really positive about my photography again because of this (y)

I'd not even thought of the difference a Kindle would make if you live overseas but want books in english - must be so much easier now.

Glad you like Doom & Gloom - it was a case of go large or go home with this theme for me.

I saw this last night Fi, and thought it was a superb and powerful image spot on for the theme, but wanted to come back to it... it's not helped as I still can't phrase what I want to... It's spot on for composition and the gritty feel works brilliantly

Thank you - it has had a more positive response than I thought it would. Looking at it again today I am happy with the impact it has and technically I think I've achieved the sort of 'feel' that is appropriate for the subject matter. Which is good as I have no desire to reshoot this one!

I sort of coerced John into setting it up again - so he ended up with all the work :LOL:)

She's very persuasive is our Jill :LOL:

Doom and Gloom...what a brave, bold and brilliant idea and excellently executed.

I first saw it on flickr and was blown away by it!

Terrific - nuff said :)

Wow you are off to a fantastic start. Not sure I can add anything that the others haven't already said - just keep it up :clap:

She's very persuasive is our Jill :LOL:

Doom and Gloom...what a brave, bold and brilliant idea and excellently executed.

I first saw it on flickr and was blown away by it!

Terrific - nuff said :)

Wow you are off to a fantastic start. Not sure I can add anything that the others haven't already said - just keep it up :clap:

Thanks both - appreciate that (y)

Sadly things are not going so well for week 4 & 5 - I've been really busy and then I was ill last week so I'm now two shots behind and havn't commented on anyone elses shots either. Will be attempting to rectify the situation this afternoon but not much inspiration right now.

Wish me luck!!

Apologies for the lateness everyone - work, life and a horrible sickness bug took over for a little while. To be honest I was struggling with the week 4 theme anyway and I'm not exactly thrilled with my shot. I really do prefer the 2009 version but never mind!

This was 2009 - one of my favourites from the whole year:

Week 45 - Communication by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

Do have one other idea to try but in the meantime I just wanted to get a shot up so here we go with the 2012 version:

Week 4 - Communication by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

Some of you might remember Spike from 2009 - he is still here and still shouting for food constantly. Little bugger just loves to "communicate". Bit of a grab shot and the background is a load of bluray discs so the mono conversion is to try to neutralise that. As I say I'm not that happy with this one - another revisit methinks!

Now I definately remember our week 5 theme of "Fresh Start" from 2009 and I HATED it!! I spent ages trying to think of something to shoot and ended up walking through this spiders web by accident and taking a shot of her making a fresh start on the web. Looking at it again I suppose it's an ok macro-ish shot:

Week 38 - Fresh Start by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

...but it doesn't really sell the theme.

Fast forward to 2012 and I have a similar lack of inspiration. Went out a bit earlier to try to get some shots of plants with ice / snow on them but that didn't really work out. All the plants I could find were very dull looking and the only thing I succedded in doing is freezing my feet. Good opportunity to use my fingerless gloves that I got for christmas though - they definately help with the cold hands (thanks mum) (y)

I digress. The point is - the plant / snow / ice idea was not working out so back in the house I came in a cold and sorry state. Then I had an epiphany - something that would warm me up and get a shot for "fresh start" - a shower!

Week 5 - Fresh Start by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

Ok, so technically it isn't the best and the IQ is what you would expect from my old Olympus Mju compact in 'underwater snapshot' mode but I figured - if you can't get a good shot, at least get a fun shot. So I did. I still have a lot of love for this compact camera - and can confirm that it is indeed shock and waterproof. It's taken enough punishment from me to live up to those claims!

So I'm back up to date and am going to really try to get week 6 in on time. Now off to comment on everyone elses shots - I'm sorry it's taken me so long but I don't like to look until my shot is done.

I don't think you have anything to beat yourself up about. The cat is definitely communicating it's displeasure and I don't think the image quality is a problem in Fresh start the fact your smiling says it all for me :)

Fi - so sorry you've been ill - but you smiling face in Fresh Start reassures us you're definitely better. (y) It's an excellent fun shot - and there's nothing like a good hot shower for getting you back on course for a fresh start. Definitely on theme! :clap:

Communication: I love the shot of Spike. You don't have to have a cat to understand what he's communicating! Definitely 'Feed me! Feed me now!' The b&w works well with the marking of Spike's fur - although it also sorts out the b/g. Well done on an excellent shot - nothing 'grabby' about it. :)

Jean

Two great shots!

Communication: Lovely Feline Portrait...caught the expression mid mew(?) perfectly :) Maybe a tiny tiny bit underexposed for my tastes....but the detail and framing are great :)

Fresh Start: Best I've seen so far :) It has some kind of energy that sells it! A great smile and a great self portrait that is so on theme :) and to choose a B+W conversion was great - it works!

Love it!!! (y)

Fi, sorry you've been ill but by the look of those two pictures you are feeling much better ;)

Being a cat person Communication definitely floats my boat. I know how hard it is to capture them in a way that YOU want :LOL: but from the sound of it it is quites easy to catch Spike with his mouth open. definitely says Communication to me :clap:

Fresh Start - as DS says - the best one I've seen so far and I love the b&w conversion too. What a great smile you've got. :clap::clap:

go girl go.....

Both excellent...

Cracking shot of Spike... clearly mid communication... almost certainly demanding food. Sharp, clear, clean... mono works really well...

As for Fresh Start, an excellent idea, and very well implemented. Good job the camera is waterproof, and your smile takes it and makes it into something special.

Fantastic to see you back here Fi.
I'm so sorry to hear about your dad, but I'm sure he would be proud to see you picking the camera back up and the quality of what you're producing this year.

Having been suffering with a cold and being stupidly busy at work, I haven't had much time for commenting on photos so far this year, but starting from today I'm going to start putting that right.

TBH though everything so far in this thread is sort of eclipsed for me by "doom and gloom". Wow! That's a powerful shot.
I almost don't want to look at it, but I keep getting drawn back. Generally I don't like grainy shots that much, but it seems to really add something in this case. I just don't know whether to say well done or tell you to go and have a lie down.

The other one that does stand out for me is "future".
You may not have liked the theme, but you've pulled off an amazing effort. The composition is spot on IMO and I really like the contrast of the warm colours in the books against the cold silver and grey of the future.
The only thing that would improve it for me is to take a look at the foreground. I'm not completely convinced by the pure black . . . but on the other hand I'm not sure what else to suggest :shrug:

being a cat owner myself they are difficult to shoot arent they!! Youve done very well to get the eyes and mouth open. Nice and sharp.

Fresh start to the day. Good idea and well done for taking a self portrait!

Come back Fi, all is forgiven :D

Seriously, hope you are doing OK and you are Simply getting Passionate over Linear :hug:

Come back Fi, all is forgiven :D

Seriously, hope you are doing OK and you are Simply getting Passionate over Linear :hug:

Thanks Jill ;)

Apologies for the hiatus everyone, life got in the way. I am woefully behind on pictures and comments - will be trying to catch up over the next week.

Starting with: Identity

I'd like to gloss over the 2009 effort -

Week 9 - Identity by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

...and move straight onto 2012. Literally the only idea I had was some kind of fingerprint photo. I ended up with this sort-of macro taken using my raynox 250 close up lens. I have a lot of love for the raynox lenses - cheap, cheerful, and generally get the job done. I think I like taking pictures of texture so this again is something I would re-visit if I ever had the time. Sadly I don't!!

Week 6 - Identity by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

I am determined not to give up on this project but things being how they are the pictures might come in fits & starts. I will try to get caught up on everyone elses threads soon too - bear with me!

Week 7 - Simple

So I spent quite a lot of time trying to get something for this theme - I'm really lacking in the creativity I was aiming for at the beginning. Hopefully creativity will pick up the further in we get but for now I am in catch up mode and can't afford to be too picky!

2009's effort was an abstract paperclip - which I still quite like:

Week 18 - Simple by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

2012 is a simple floating feather:

Week 7 - Simple by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

I'm not sure I pulled off the "floating" element but believe me - I tried!!

Excellent Fi... the fingerprints with the mono and darkness has a very moody feel to it... can't have been easy to shoot that one either, the raynox gets the job done well, but is pretty unforgiving.

The feather looks like it's floating to me, love the background too.

Identity - What a cracking shot :clap::clap::clap: I don't have a hope in hell of doing anything like that. :notworthy::notworthy:

Simple - That looks as light as a feather and you have certainly captured it floating (wasn't that an earlier theme :thinking::whistling. And against that superb background too. How on earth did you find a sky like that in the UK in March :D:

Identity....a brilliant macro...detailed and, oddly, somewhat sinister (no idea why) - love it - the light and shadows work wonders (maybe thats why I think 'sinister')

Simple - oooh lovely - sums the theme up beautifully...such clarity and sharpness of the feather against the softness of the sky....gorgeous!!!!

Two crackers :) (y)

Excellent Fi... the fingerprints with the mono and darkness has a very moody feel to it... can't have been easy to shoot that one either, the raynox gets the job done well, but is pretty unforgiving.

The feather looks like it's floating to me, love the background too.

Thanks John - the fingerprints did take a few attempts but I am quite happy with it in the end.

Identity - What a cracking shot :clap::clap::clap: I don't have a hope in hell of doing anything like that. :notworthy::notworthy:

Simple - That looks as light as a feather and you have certainly captured it floating (wasn't that an earlier theme :thinking::whistling. And against that superb background too. How on earth did you find a sky like that in the UK in March :D:

Thanks Jill - I am sure you could with a raynox lens and a bit of experimentation... my shots usually involve quite a lot of experimentation :D

I was very lucky with the sky - it had actually bee peeing down all day and this was the calm after the storm.

Identity....a brilliant macro...detailed and, oddly, somewhat sinister (no idea why) - love it - the light and shadows work wonders (maybe thats why I think 'sinister')

Simple - oooh lovely - sums the theme up beautifully...such clarity and sharpness of the feather against the softness of the sky....gorgeous!!!!

Two crackers :) (y)

Thanks John - I thought it looked a bit sinister too... which I liked :nuts:

I have to admit to chosing not to work on my 52 project this past weekend - just had zero inspiration. I went out with my camera on sunday and noted down the themes to try to get something while I was out but I got a tad distracted chasing red kites around and ended up in a hedge with a load of these little friends:

Ladybird Portrait 11.03.2012 by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

I know it didn't get me very far with my project but it was a relaxing couple of hours in the sun and I am actually feeling much more inspired to take my camera into work and try to work on my 52 in my lunch break. Need to get caught up and back on track with pitures and comments.

After my talk of being determined to keep going with this 52 I am still struggling badly with other commitments and being completely honest, I just havn't had the enthusiasm for it this time. The couple of opportunities I have had to do some photography were spent at the zoo and down the local nature reserve hunting bugs for some macro shots. I just wanted to do that more than work on this project...

So I am putting this on hold now - I may or may not pick it up again. Knowing me, now I have officially said it's on hold I will get a surge of enthusiasm!!

Apologies for my lack of input on everyone elses threads - I will still try to do the rounds and check in on how you are all getting on (y)

I know how you feel Fi. I don't know if it's because the themes are the same and I feel like I've done it all before but although I'm only a week behind now I'm rushing off my shots rather than taking time with them so I don't know how long I'm going to keep going for :shrug:.

Having fun is what it's all about and it's not feeling like that at the moment :(

Enjoy doing whatever it is you want to do keep taking those great pics of yours :D

Back