The Amazing Sony A1/A7/A9/APS-C & Anything else welcome Mega Thread!

Well I previously used an adapted canon 100-300mm (I got for £10 :D ) on my A7RIII for the odd times I needed extra range. In crop mode I got a decent 450mm FoV.

If you don't really need the it Tele end all that much you might be able make up a reasonably priced setup with Sony. But the body will cost you lot more then e-m5ii :(

Well if you are retired and you don't have any rent/mortgages and mouths to feed apart from your own and may be one other person what will you do with the money :D
You have probably worked hard all these years time enjoy the your retirement :D

Also not a big fan of xtrans

Not retired yet (cheeky bugger)

Had a letter informing me of a pension I'd forgotten I'd paid into the other day and hope to get a few grand in January :)

Not retired yet (cheeky bugger)

Had a letter informing me of a pension I'd forgotten I'd paid into the other day and hope to get a few grand in January :)

Oh sorry, when said you were getting pension money I imagined you were retired/retiring.

Flashing to and fro ,unable to make its mind up.meanwhile back at the ranch,hmmm your too young to get that one I think lol

Lmao. The 85GM good biglad ? I was torn between it and the 85art. The art is the best 85 I've ever used period but It's heavy as f*** lol

Yeah seems pretty good will find out how good at tomorrow’s wedding.

The 85GM is pretty massive too it’s a fair bit bigger than the Nikon. I tried the Siggy 85 as well it seemed good too but the af didn’t seem as quick too me.

I got a good price for my Nikon 85 f/1.4 so the price difference between the two didn’t sting too bad.

I don't envy anyone with a Sigma all day !

hOc43OV.jpg

6UwhLUD.jpg

To be fair I don’t think the Sigma is much heavier most of the size is because of the built in adaptor for E-Mount.

Like carrying a 70200 prime lol

I have never thought that 70-200's where that heavy either tbh, try carrying around a 400 or a 500 prime for a few hours and everything else will seem light as a feather.

I have never thought that 70-200's where that heavy either tbh, try carrying around a 400 or a 500 prime for a few hours and everything else will seem light as a feather.
The 70-200/2.8 or 100-400mm is my limit. Even the 150-600mm is too much to carry around all day.

Hi all, I found a UK source A7III body only (1500 shutter actuation) at £1.6k, do you all think this is a good deal? :thinking:

Wait, or an A7RIII (UK sourced) at £2k :D

£1.6k for a lightly used A7 III seems good value :)
If you need the extra resolution, the Sony A7R III would be the better option.

Hi all, I found a UK source A7III body only (1500 shutter actuation) at £1.6k, do you all think this is a good deal? :thinking:

Wait, or an A7RIII (UK sourced) at £2k :D

If you don’t mind one without a box check classifieds tomorrow. Just helping my mate sell his Sony gear. 1 month old 70-200 from Amazon going up too.

Back