The Amazing Sony A1/A7/A9/APS-C & Anything else welcome Mega Thread!

One day there will be an EVF that makes me happy!

i scrolled through the first 5 pages and diddnt see any!

But cracking set of images especially the NYC ones
Thanks, holiday ones are all shot with the EM1. Chesterfield by night, a few wedding ones and boxing were all low light. I’m sure there’s more but can’t remember off the top of my head.

Post some low light images! I can be from your d750

done

3707536822_b7a8d462f7_b.jpg

Thanks, holiday ones are all shot with the EM1. Chesterfield by night, a few wedding ones and boxing were all low light. I’m sure there’s more but can’t remember off the top of my head.

Be some more from the EM1 after the weekend rather than the A7Riii lol

This wee Godox TT350 is handy for sticking in a jacket pocket !

He’s a Sony rep isn’t he? He would only ever say the a9 had better focus. Otherwise his head would roll. I’m not saying the a9 doesn’t have the best, just that you need to revise where you take your info from.

If Sony gave the A7 III exactly the same AF system from the A9, surely they would have advertised that fact.
It has the same number of phase AF point and the A9’s 4D algorithm’s but that’s about it.
:D

Still looks like a screen though. Natural is best lol

If you prefer optical you prefer it. Neither is best. Just choice. Certainly there are some cameras in production with s***e evf.
A7iii wouldnt have been at its price point if it had the higher end evf in.

Still can’t believe that Sony didn’t include a charger. Spent 2k, expect a charger!!!

3rd generation of A7 and still not caught the D750 thread.

Maybe one rookies gets his he can spam the s*** out of this place!

That’s ok, when Nikon go mirrorless see all the DSLR prices drop ;)

That Sony 50mm 1.8. Like WTF! It reminded me of the canon 50mm 1.8 (the older one). So loud and annoying.

Didn’t need to be so long either, there is so much empty nothing at the back of the lens.

On another note, they guy I spoke to at Park today was pretty useless! I think I had more info on the camera from this thread that what he actually knew.

When he was telling me that the A7ii is near enough identical to the A7iii I knew I was on to a winnner winner chicken dinner!

Back