The Amazing Sony A1/A7/A9/APS-C & Anything else welcome Mega Thread!

I don’t think I said anything out of line TBH! No more than anyone else!!!

Just checked back - nope nothing bad other than calling someone biast!

Unless of course the people on my ignore list have been saying nasty things - then I wouldn’t know that anyway!

You love Sony, I love Nikon and thinking of having an affair with Sony.

Riz loves Sony, but open to offers (but probably only Sony ones).

Twist is undecided.

Woof is a peace keeper and everyone else is confused by there is more banter than pics in this thread.
Haha quality :D

Twist is undecided.

Woof is a peace keeper and everyone else is confused by there is more banter than pics in this thread.

Hey, I love everyone.... as long as they're a consenting adult.

I usually post a lot of pictures but I haven't been able to get out much recently due to commitments at home. As soon as I can get out I'll take a few 35mm lenses with me...

Yup it's the same as the A7R II which is great, ooooo I sense a Sony GAS attacking incoming..... that G Master feeling lonely is it? :D

GAS? ME??? :)

id like another body for sure - but not sure its absolutely necessary. its also hard to justify spending the money there rather than on more glass.
with that said - i need a 2nd body so w'ell see. there was an a9 in the basket at one point yesterday but its really hard to justify that level of "investment".

just trying to step back not to rush into it.

Twist is undecided.

Why settle for one when u can have a threesome like me (canon and Sony)

GAS? ME??? :)

id like another body for sure - but not sure its absolutely necessary. its also hard to justify spending the money there rather than on more glass.
with that said - i need a 2nd body so w'ell see. there was an a9 in the basket at one point yesterday but its really hard to justify that level of "investment".

just trying to step back not to rush into it.

The Sony A9 is awesome but like you said, its a very high level of investment. If you kept it for a good 2-3 years it might be worth it, its an expensive body to keep for a short period of time.
That said, looking at the YouTube videos/reviews, the Sony A7 III seems to be able to do enough to really offer good results for events / weddings / sports / wildlife and its price point.
I agree that good lenses are important :)

First grey price is out...

No idea who they are but discount SLR have it for £1565 in stock with free shipping. Waiting on the bigger grey sellers to start showing stock and prices.

Back