The Amazing Sony A1/A7/A9/APS-C & Anything else welcome Mega Thread!

I care because I have a lot of glass, flash and accessories. If they brings out something equal I wouldn't need to change systems.

I admire Sony's effort at throwing the kitchen sink but they had to if they want market share, Canon don't need to because they have market share. I like the competition but as a consumer, I am not here to switch back and forth because one is better than the other. I don't consider myself switched over to Sony, I just happen to have 1 Sony body with my Canon glass that's all.

It's not about badge, it's about the glass.

ok.
:D

Do we know if it focus with front element, internally or rear element? That would give a big clue.

if it's capable of indoor sport, which I don't do - then I can buy it, then go and do it..

I wrote that in the voice of Kai - ex DigitalRev

if it's capable of indoor sport, which I don't do - then I can buy it, then go and do it..

I wrote that in the voice of Kai - ex DigitalRev

Have you seen the current presenter? Not as funny but his work, especially on the latest cinemagraph video is much better than Kai...almost made me want to give that a go.

I have 1 Manfrotto 055Pro, comes out once in a wedding, and a carbon fibre one that folds to 30cm for travel.

CtISBRb.jpg

Also a little Manfrotto Pixie thing.

All of them together for half the price of that Gitzo. It's lighter than my 055Pro but is it more sturdy? in the wind?

Last edited:
I highly recommend Gitzo tripods....having owned a few other cheaper alternatives, I wish I had gone straight for a Gitzo, I would have saved money.
Yes, they are expensive but worth the money in my opinion and experience.
Definitely. My gitzo has been everywhere

I have 1 Manfrotto 055Pro, comes out once in a wedding, and a carbon fibre one that folds to 30cm for travel.

CtISBRb.jpg

Also a little Manfrotto Pixie thing.

All of them together for half the price of that Gitzo. It's lighter than my 055Pro but is it more sturdy? in the wind?

Sorry which one is the image I cant find it for sale anywhere just perfect for what I need

Back