The Amazing Sony A1/A7/A9/APS-C & Anything else welcome Mega Thread!

Expro batteries? I was happy with them on the Nikon, assume their FZ100 equivalents are just as good?

The Sigma for me has been brilliant. Very happy with it! The Zeiss is renowned for bad copies, check out the lensrentals article on it

Have you tried the Samyang 1.4? Also meant to be good?

How much have people sold their 28-70s for? I have a price from MPB but wanted to check what the going rates are away from them! It’s mint.

How much have people sold their 28-70s for? I have a price from MPB but wanted to check what the going rates are away from them! It’s mint.

I've sold two of them on ebay over the past few months. Both unused, got £165 + delivery for them.

It was wet yesterday, couldn't avoid it. They survived.

Wptziwo.jpg

At night the big guns came out, and I don't mean the high heels :p

s86n4D4.jpg

MPB trade in prices on D750 dropped. Offered £840 last week but £760 today!

Lucky I booked it in on last weeks price!

Bokeh monster?

Aye lad. s***ty mid day light but the shots from it are great. Will post a couple here shortly.

We should sort a styled shoot with a few other photographers sometime lad !

Ordered my PD slide lite!

lite? For an A7III? I’d have purchased the normal slide, in fact, I bought a lite and returned it - it’s just too thin. More than happy with the comfort levels of the normal slide - I can happily wear it all day!

lite? For an A7III? I’d have purchased the normal slide, in fact, I bought a lite and returned it - it’s just too thin. More than happy with the comfort levels of the normal slide - I can happily wear it all day!

I have both, one on each A73.

Prefer the Lite myself.

Yeah didn’t get on with the normal one. Too wide for me.

I have one of the summits on one and a lite on the other. Prefer the lite on the Sony bodies.

I have both, one on each A73.

Prefer the Lite myself.

I found the lite, with a heavy-ish lens, would cut into my shoulders far too much. If you’re wearing a jumper it’s not an issue, but with just a t-shirt, I found it unpleasant.

I found the lite, with a heavy-ish lens, would cut into my shoulders far too much. If you’re wearing a jumper it’s not an issue, but with just a t-shirt, I found it unpleasant.

How heavy are we talking about?

Did 12 hrs with a 85GM and it’s fine for me.

Back