The Beautiful Colours of Spain. En Blanco y Negro. Updated Daily.

Ricardodaforce

Self requested ban
Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
Last edited:
Very nice set. And B&W works well on these. The only one I'd quibble with is the escalator shot (number 2)...just not enough of interest there for me. The bull and matador are great.

Very nice set. And B&W works well on these. The only one I'd quibble with is the escalator shot (number 2)...just not enough of interest there for me. The bull and matador are great.

Thank you very much!

Last edited:
I really like 'El Barco Abandonado'

Hi Ricardo
Very nice set, particularly second batch, which I think is much stronger.
The last in 1st set, your comp winner, is also very good.

I would like them a lot more in colour.

Some really nice stuff on your Flickr - some of these above are over saturated - much nicer pics on Flickr. I still prefer colour to the B/W though :)

Some really nice stuff on your Flickr - some of these above are over saturated - much nicer pics on Flickr. I still prefer colour to the B/W though :)

Thank you Sir, you are very kind!

that bull gets around a bit - doesn't he! :)

that bull gets around a bit - doesn't he! :)

I assume you mean the wooden one, the "Toro de Osbourne"?. There are 3 near here, at Venta Lanuza (my favourite), Campello and Santa Pola. You can read all about them on Wiki. For me, they are a fantastically emotive icon of this country that I have grown to adore. Hence I seem to take photos of them whenever I pass them! :LOL:

Venta Lanuza

Siempre nos mira, siempre.... by Ricardodaforce, on Flickr

Santa Pola

En La Sombra del Toro by Ricardodaforce, on Flickr

Campello

El Toro by Ricardodaforce, on Flickr

Glad I came back to this thread. Your black and whites are just excellent! I very much enjoyed viewing them. The pair of cats on the tiled roof are fun. Hard to pick a favorite, but the La Explanada shot really takes the cake.

Back