The Beautiful Colours of Spain. En Blanco y Negro. Updated Daily.

I also just wanted to say thank you for posting such inspirational work. I love architectural photography and your use of lines and shadows is superb. At the same time your photos featuring people tell stories and that is a sign of a good eye.

Please continue to post more! :)

Thank you so much, that's really a kind thing to say. (y)

All good, but I especially like 'Shopping' and 'It does rain in Spain'. I love photographs with 'mood' in them, though. :)

Some great captures there next month cant come soon enough till im back out there

Love the shots, really captures the mood.

I'm going to Majorca in July (staying in Santa Ponsa), any ideas if I can get away with just a 50mm prime or will I need a wider lens?

Love the shots, really captures the mood.

I'm going to Majorca in July (staying in Santa Ponsa), any ideas if I can get away with just a 50mm prime or will I need a wider lens?

Thank you (y). I guess the lens question is best answered by what sort of pics you want to take. If you're interesting in doing some landscape or local architecture I think you'd also want something a big wider. Have a great time in Majorca!

Ricardodaforce said:
Cheers! Where are you going?

Dad has a place in formetra del segura just outside guardamar. I try and get out there as much as possible work permitting.

Taking the family out there in august for their first time to spain. Should be warm there I reckon

Dad has a place in formetra del segura just outside guardamar. I try and get out there as much as possible work permitting.

Taking the family out there in august for their first time to spain. Should be warm there I reckon

In August it will be like an oven! I'm sure they'll have a great time. :)

Hell Ric, you sure are packing in the shots.
Lots of excellent shots here.
Can see why your Fountain / Building shot picked up an award - very dramatic.

Ricardo, always love looking at your great photography. You have a beautiful country and a great eye for composition and colour.

Ricardo, always love looking at your great photography. You have a beautiful country and a great eye for composition and colour.

Thanks you're very kind. I think being a foreigner living here may help me see its beauty in a way a local may not. Who knows!

Back