The Cat survival trust, Herts

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Flicking though trip advisor, I came across this place.
Never heard of it before, and yet its nearly on my doorstep.

Anyone heard of it or been there ?

Lokks like visits need to be arranged.

Just had a look myself and spotted the list of already organised photo days

We have the following Photo Days scheduled at the Cat Survival Trust for 2016 & 2017:
12 March 2017 (Sunday) – Big and Small Wild Cats Photo Day (open to all experience levels)
28 April 2017 (Friday) – British Wildlife from the Hide (open to all experience levels)
26 May 2017 (Friday) – Big and Small Wild Cats Photo Day (open to all experience levels)
15 July 2017 (Saturday) – Big and Small Wild Cats Photo Day (open to all experience levels)
10 September 2017 (Sunday) – Big and Small Wild Cats Photo Day (open to all experience levels)
7 October 2017 (Saturday) – British Wildlife from the Hide (open to all experience levels)

The price for our Photo Days at the Cat Survival Trust is £110 per person.
This includes, besides the availability of advice on all photographic aspects and the guided tour, a welcome drink (tea/coffee) and lunch.
In addition to this, the fee for all our Photo Days at this venue includes a 1-year membership of the Cat Survival Trust; meaning you will be able to return to the trust during this period (day and time to be pre-arranged).

Normally the centre is closed to the public and visiting is only available through membership to the Trust.

Will be looking into a bit more myself next year as its only a couple of hours away from me.

More info on how to book onto those Photo Days is here (http://www.bigcatphotography.co.uk/photographycourses-at-catsurvivaltrust) by the way.

Thanks Simon, Id missed that. Will defo be booking up.
Alos quite intersted in doing some volunteer work as well.

Flicking though trip advisor, I came across this place.
Never heard of it before, and yet its nearly on my doorstep.
Anyone heard of it or been there ?
Lokks like visits need to be arranged.
I did a couple of photo days in the past, was good fun,
I went with this guy, he helps as much or a little as you want him to.
So its great for beginners and experienced alike.

http://www.photographersonsafari.com/hertfordshire-small-cats-workshop-cat-survival-trust/

I took this there a few years ago, ( of course it was set up ;) )

IMG_3340 by Chris, on Flickr

Will be visting here for sure next sure, as well as maybe doing WHF again.

Will be visting here for sure next sure, as well as maybe doing WHF again.

I look forward to your postings of the (big) cats :)

PS the WHF is a great place as well.

Back