The Cygnus Wall complex in colour.

Name
Sara
Edit My Images
Yes
The Cygnus Wall complex is part of the more recognisable North American nebula.This ridge is approximately 20 light years long and is a huge star forming region.

You can see where it is in a larger picture on the following link http://www.swagastro.com/the-cygnus-wall-complex.html

This is a combination of a 4 pane mosaic and also some data taken about 2 years ago that I was able to merge and align to match the mosaic.

72x1800s in Ha (36hrs)
16x1800s in OIII (8hrs)
Total of 44 hours.

Cygnus Wall complex in Bi colour by Sara Wager, on Flickr

You can see a larger res version here

Stunning, thank you ;)

Thanks very much guys for looking and commenting..... it's much appreciated.

On a side note, someone on an astro forum took one of my images, changed it slightly, then posted it as his own ........ He's been banned, but shows how easy these things are to do. Have to think how I can make these things harder to steal :(

No idea what kind of kit and skill it takes to get a shot like that but glad you have both. Wonderful. Thanks

On a side note, someone on an astro forum took one of my images, changed it slightly, then posted it as his own
I really cannot understand why people do things like that, I doubt there is a fool-proof way of protecting your work but please keep sharing, it is very inspiring stuff.

On a side note, someone on an astro forum took one of my images, changed it slightly, then posted it as his own ........ He's been banned, but shows how easy these things are to do. Have to think how I can make these things harder to steal :(

The only way to stop people "borrowing" your images is not to share them and that would be a real shame. The sad thing is that the person probably still appropriates your stuff, changes it slightly and passes it off as his own, just not on that forum.

As always, in awe of your skills and patience - again, thanks for continuing to share.

Absolute stunning. Whao Sara you are amazing with your dedication to create these absolute master pieces.

Well on a lighter note you should feel proud that you so good others would steal from you cause you in league of your own.

On the other side there is no words to describe such low life behavior.

Please keep sharing your work with us. 99.99% appreciate to see your splendour work and every time it leave us speechless and it is truelly inspirational

Last edited:
Thanks guys for looking and commenting - I'm glad that you like it!

On the image stealing side - The guy stole my image and posted it on an astro forum that I frequent a lot .... He even mentioned me in his opening post. I was looking at this thinking that something looked familiar!!! He got rumbled in the end :)

Back