The dangers of of too much wine

Beer goggles when idly flicking through secondhand camera sites ...

... although this one does still look lovely in the morning.

I just hope the wife understands.

... have to ask how you met the wife :D

not too bad I checked my email the other morning and had bought a hundred quiod of books a hundred quid of memory cards and a 580exII on amazon

they cancelled the 580ex cos I had no money but not the rest :(

Boy, you made me laugh! (y)

I was thinking..it might be a good idea to let everyone here know what one is bidding for, otherwise we might end up bidding against one another.

I was looking at a nettar yesterday - possibly the same one - but forgot aboutit later. Otherwise I would be bidding against you

I was thinking..it might be a good idea to let everyone here know what one is bidding for, otherwise we might end up bidding against one another.

I was looking at a nettar yesterday - possibly the same one - but forgot aboutit later. Otherwise I would be bidding against you

Thankfully not on ebay ... secondhand shop this time.

ah ; today is my drink night; and I really want a AF SLR :|

I wonder what I'll end up doing tonight :D

You wake up finding an email confirming your order of a Zeiss Ikon Nettar 518/16 has been received and will be shipped shortly.

:D

Nice one! I'm in the process of trying to restore a 518/16 at the moment. Mine has a slow shutter. It's a slow process but I'm learning a lot about cameras in the process!

...well I'm bidding on a Ford Cougar aircon condenser unit, so nobody bid against me please...

A balmy 37C today here in Germany and I had to drive the Mustang to work again as sitting for two hours a day on the A2 without aircon is to invite slow death by heatstroke...:puke:

...well I'm bidding on a Ford Cougar aircon condenser unit, so nobody bid against me please...

A balmy 37C today here in Germany and I had to drive the Mustang to work again as sitting for two hours a day on the A2 without aircon is to invite slow death by heatstroke...:puke:

Nevermind h, any excuse to drive the Mustang (and pay the fuel..)

Yes, you had to ...

But I am happy to confirm that I am not bidding on an air conditioning unit for any car.

"The dangers of of too much wine"

Duplicating words?

Whats up Jon? Do we need to arrange a Film & Conventional riot team?

Having spoken to the person who has sold me this I am now even more convinced that I'm not actually ever going to see this camera.

Don't leave us hanging like that :nono:
Spill the beans

McShug

Heavens to Murgatroyd - it's only gone and arrived!

Bit more battered than the photo but it does appear to have a firing shutter and light-tight bellows & can't see anything wrong with the lens.

Will run a film through later.

Nevermind h, any excuse to drive the Mustang (and pay the fuel..)

The round-trip of 280km uses just under half a tank - about 35-40 litres...or about 40€...bloody OWWW...:thumbsdown:

Got the new aircon condenser for £35 posted, so an utter bargain. (Cheaper) cool runnings by the end of the month...

Back