The Exterminate Brush

He he, I like it!!

Very imaginative..................

Now that's clever! Simple . . . but effective.

That's great. I know my son would love this too.

Now see if you can put it on a good old Coventry scene :LOL:

Matt
Do you think I'd get thrown out of the Cathedral for taking a Dalek into a Centre of International Peace & Reconciliation? :nono:

Absolutely brilliant (y)

Do you think I'd get thrown out of the Cathedral for taking a Dalek into a Centre of International Peace & Reconciliation? :nono:

Try it and see ? :D

:LOL: :LOL: You've gotta try it, I'll come and fight off the people trying to move us along :LOL:

Just had a go at it using my D3100, a couple of Star Trek figures and Paint Shop Pro X3 while I was waiting for the roast dinner to be ready.
Hope you don't mind but rather than create a thread for this one, I might as well put it in here - after all, it is based on your idea. :D

I call this one "When Spock goes bad". :cautious: :eek: :D

Star%2BTrek%2Bspock.jpg

I think it would work better if you could change the balance of the inverted colour section to be very green (the same as the phaser beam), so that the two blend together. Also, if you could put the captain on a separate layer, then create a bigger beam impact a little further to the right, then drop the captain back on top, so he looks like he's getting shot in the back, not under the armpit.
Finally, if you could lean him back a bit, like he's being pushed forward by the blast (judicious use of blu-tac on the feet allows you to take him back beyond his normal balance point).

HTH (y)

I think it would work better if you could change the balance of the inverted colour section to be very green (the same as the phaser beam), so that the two blend together. Also, if you could put the captain on a separate layer, then create a bigger beam impact a little further to the right, then drop the captain back on top, so he looks like he's getting shot in the back, not under the armpit.
Finally, if you could lean him back a bit, like he's being pushed forward by the blast (judicious use of blu-tac on the feet allows you to take him back beyond his normal balance point).

HTH (y)

(y) Cheers for the advice! Certainly going to try that again with your tips taken on board.

Vicky that is absolutely brilliant !!!

Can't wait to see what you come up with now you're adding PP to your creations :LOL:
I know that you normally do these at work, but it would be great to see what you could come up with for backgrounds to make it more of a complete scene rather than a white wall.

p.s. I haven't forgotten that I was going to have a look for some fabric scraps for you. Just been stupidly busy lately :(

Ian,

I like yours too. Some great ideas from Vicky to take it forward, so I'll have to look out to see where you go with it.

There you go, after having taken stock of your advice - along with throwing in a couple more of my own touches - here's what I hope is the "improved" version . . .

spockgoesbad.jpg

Back