The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

The step size is is just a number to alter size of steps, there is no 'scale' to it, so best just to play about. Kevin Mullins did quite a good video when the feature was first released.

Ooo thanks for this!

A bit of a play after work today, Rose in the garden, using Fuji to Nikon adapter and 50mm f1.8 D lens with set of tubes between the lens and the adapter. Very hard to get a focus, handheld, also absolutely no depth of field, but all the same pleased with the result. Tried different variations, with the tubes but this was the best.

DSCF1241 by Andrew Wright, on Flickr

Yeah didnt check lol

We all shoot with the wrong colour balance on occasion.
However if we shoot in raw it can be selected later. with out any detriment to quality.
Though I see it was taken on "auto" colour balance, so that is a strange result.
as you would expect it to be neutralised.

Last edited:
I only just got the camera and lens, strapped them together without altering a thing and fired, I will have a set up session tomorrow

The step size is is just a number to alter size of steps, there is no 'scale' to it, so best just to play about. Kevin Mullins did quite a good video when the feature was first released.

Very interesting video.

Not a happy chappy today, had to say goodbye to our little fluff ball.... :grumpy:

Fizz_21 by Steve Jelly, on Flickr

Sucks to lose a pet, RIP little bunny - we lost one of our cats after 9yrs a couple months back, was very tough for the kids, especially the younger one as she'd never really known life without her being there.

Why are we seeing so few X T30 shots, has no one bought one yet?

Why are we seeing so few X T30 shots, has no one bought one yet?
I bought one as a go everywhere camera, and I liked it. Then bought an XT3 and hardly used the XT30, so I'm in the process of trading it for an X100F... The XT30 with the likes of a 23/2 is excellent, but with something like a 16/1.4 it's too fiddly...

Sorry to hear that, Steve, he looks quite the cutie. Nice shot...

Sucks to lose a pet, RIP little bunny - we lost one of our cats after 9yrs a couple months back, was very tough for the kids, especially the younger one as she'd never really known life without her being there.

Thanks guys. He had a good life, living indoors with his own room and the run of most of the house. He was dropped on us by our son when he moved out of private accommodation & back into student halls, he was barely a year old then. He was getting on for 11, which for a rabbit is very good. He was also a good subject for me. What with that and the result of the football last night, yesterday was a real stinker!

Once we move we aim to get a rescue dog, something we've wanted to do for ages but didn't think it was fair on the rabbit at the time.

Back