The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Ouch!
Jeeze mate, I hope you make a full and speedy recovery.
Good on the MRT for sorting you out. Lots of indoor pix to come, no doubt ;)
Ouch.!

I've had a few scrapes myself including falling off a rock and into a lake in Snowdonia and jarring ankles and knees on uneven ground.

Hope you have a speedy recovery David.
Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Looking forward for the photographs [emoji2]
Wishing you a speedy recovery David, I also read that your screaming could be heard over a few miles away.
Wow, wishing you a speedy recovery!
Oof, hope you’re feeling better soon! My trips to Dinorwic have been solo visits and I felt exposed in such a risky place, particularly climbing up to Australia level. Still up for a visit when you’re recovered?

thanks for all the support. Out of surgery now, mor complicated than first thought, felling very tired, need rest!!!!

Looks good there, does it fit well? There are a couple of reviews saying the fit isn't great and that it can even damage the camera,
Mine fits really well. I took it off as I was going to see the body last week and there’s not a mark on it. Been used for weddings, street and some school stuff I do with a problem. I’d definitely recommend it

Mine fits really well. I took it off as I was going to see the body last week and there’s not a mark on it. Been used for weddings, street and some school stuff I do with a problem. I’d definitely recommend it
Thanks Nick that's good to know. I think I will order one at the end of the month :)

Looking at the X-H1 reviews just now,worth a look i think.:)

Yes i see you have one.:)

Took my new lens out for a spin this morning, yep I think it's pretty sharp!
There are many pics I had to chuck with not focussing on the dog running towards me, but then I've never been brilliant at action shots anyway. I had the shutter speed on 1000 and auto ISO with Continuous. But any pointers welcomed.
X-T3 + 55-200 Social Media-2141.jpgSocial Media-2218.jpg

There are many pics I had to chuck with not focussing on the dog running towards me, but then I've never been brilliant at action shots anyway. I had the shutter speed on 1000 and auto ISO with Continuous. But any pointers welcomed.
X-T3 + 55-200 View attachment 265592View attachment 265593

@weebleswobble good shots Donna, I have this Bookmarked and find it a great help.

https://fujifilm-x.com/af/en/af_mode/af-c_zone.html

Here is another helpful one for the X-T3

http://fujifilm-dsc.com/en-int/manual/x-t3/menu_shooting/af_mf_setting/index.html#

Last edited:

Two very nice Fujigraphs, liking both of these very much with my fav' being #1.

George.

I like the first one a lot..

Well, Highgate Cemetary is .... Crazy. Lots of walking, and a few pix taken (not that good), but I kinda like this one.

T2 14mm f5.6 iso1000
Highgate Cemetary by Paulie-W, on Flickr

Love this one Paulie, looks so creepy and ghostly like it was out of a Dracula film.

Thanks Nick that's good to know. I think I will order one at the end of the month :)
Just be aware that that version isnt an L bracket so wont be any use for Vertical orientation on a tripod like the small rig bracket. There are L bracket versions that are much cheaper than the small rig one but they have a gap for the Accessory port door to open which I didnt like and more importantly do not look as nice!

Love this one Paulie, looks so creepy and ghostly like it was out of a Dracula film.

Cheers, Dave (y)
There has been a lot of stuff filmed around this part. Hammer Horrors, and more recently, the second Fantastic Beasts, movie.

For £12 I would wholey recommend it :)

So today I got wet, muddy and damned cold....

But I came away with this that I really like....

Light in the Woods by Steve Jelly, on Flickr

Shot on one of the T2's with the 10-24. And I may just look at getting this Capture 1, the Lightroom version of this is nowhere near as good around the detail....

Last edited:
Having a look at the X-T3 reviews just now,might consider that as well.:)

So today I got wet, muddy and damned cold....

But I came away with this that I really like....

Light in the Woods by Steve Jelly, on Flickr

Shot on one of the T2's with the 10-24. And I may just look at getting this Capture 1, the Lightroom version of this is nowhere near as good around the detail....

Beautiful lighting in this image Steve, and the detail is spot on.

Having a look at the X-T3 reviews just now,might consider that as well.:)

The T3 and H1 are superb, I guess the main thing to consider is do you prefer IBIS or slightly better AF (mainly in continuous and face detection) Or you could just buy both :D

The T3 and H1 are superb, I guess the main thing to consider is do you prefer IBIS or slightly better AF (mainly in continuous and face detection) Or you could just buy both :D

Plus also get the Xpro2 as well then your set up well.

Decisions decisions.:banana:

Yeah, I saw the rumours around this, I certainly won't be upgrading anytime soon. I would think it'll be quite a lot more than the current versions, and the H1 is an absolute bargain at the moment.

Can`t remember what site it was but the Fuji top man says in an interview that there WILL be a X-H2. I`m happy with my lot too.

It'll be pricey I imagine, but yup, that's one I will buy in future if it's anything like we'd expect

It’s not the sharpest lens through out the range, but the OIS is excellent and it’s WR. It’s also one if the few Fuji zooms (if not the only one) that has no IR hotspots

I use mine most of the time and for me its fine.
If you want something a bit longer look at the XC 55-230 dirt cheap and surprisingly good for the money

Can`t remember what site it was but the Fuji top man says in an interview that there WILL be a X-H2. I`m happy with my lot too.

A H2 would be sweet but I cannot see it happening now. Not with this announcement. The T4 I would expect to be the perfect hybrid of the T and H lines. A slightly chunkier Xt3 body with IBIS and all the AF improvements sounds great

A H2 would be sweet but I cannot see it happening now. Not with this announcement. The T4 I would expect to be the perfect hybrid of the T and H lines. A slightly chunkier Xt3 body with IBIS and all the AF improvements sounds great
If I win the lottery :D

Back