The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Oh well it might not be the GFX I’ve been contemplating but added a new system to my collection
Nikon Z5 plus Z24-200mm another set of settings and menu‘s to learn lol

Have an X-T3 now with the latest firmware updates and i must say i think Fuji have a half decent AF system now.

I always thought it was a major weakness of Fuji and im so happy they seem to have put a lot of effort into improving.

Have an X-T3 now with the latest firmware updates and i must say i think Fuji have a half decent AF system now.

I always thought it was a major weakness of Fuji and im so happy they seem to have put a lot of effort into improving.

You are right Fuji were definitely lagging behind, Its definitely improved but still isn't as good as the latest Sony's and the Canon R3/R5/R6 - though some of these models are playing in a different ball park

But Fuji better get it sorted as I suspect that next years X-H2 will be a very similar price to the Canon R6 and the next generation Sony A7 (IV??)

Anyone have any recommendations for a USB travel charger for the Fuji W126 batteries?

Not sure if this has been answered in later posts but I use a Hahnel UniPal Plus charger for pretty much all my charging needs on holiday. It comes with a 3 pin (UK type) plug insert as well as a Euro 2 pin and a car lead. About 30 quid from many retailers.

Finally got my 55-200 back from Fuji, after a member on here pointed out that it appeared to be decentred. After a "factory calibration" under warranty it seems better, based on my crude test shot. It was good to have it back, even if all I got to use it for was chasing my son around the skate park.

At the skatepark by Lewis Craik, on Flickr

At the skatepark by Lewis Craik, on Flickr

Nice set, Tom! Are they all using Classic Chrome, or is it a film look of your own making?
Thanks Garry. The first three will be from the same preset and second lot from the same preset, each with some individual tweaks, particularly number 6 to bring out the greens.

Bought the 27mm and have been out with it a few times:

If anyone is looking for a Fuji 10-24 wide angle zoom - and if you're happy with the Mark 1 version (no weather sealing) - Fuji Refurbished are doing them at £549 with the usual 12 month warranty.

For comparison MPB are doing "Excellent" examples for £544 and "Like New" at £569.

I picked up a Fuji Refurbished example last week. Just like new. Lovely lens.

If anyone is looking for a Fuji 10-24 wide angle zoom - and if you're happy with the Mark 1 version (no weather sealing) - Fuji Refurbished are doing them at £549 with the usual 12 month warranty.

For comparison MPB are doing "Excellent" examples for £544 and "Like New" at £569.

I picked up a Fuji Refurbished example last week. Just like new. Lovely lens.

My 10-24 is rarely off of my T3 body, unless I'm shooting something very specific.

"Disabled Artist"

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of an Artist that is disabled but hugely talented, being able to draw with his hands and his feet. This guy is not homeless and yes I did ask first if I may photograph him and thanked him by way of purchasing one of his creations.

Disabled Artist-03569 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y):fuji:

Been wanting to get back to High Contrast B&W for a while, this seemed a good candidate (taken at work)

Sisters by Alan Jones, on Flickr

Very nice Fujigraph Alan, really like that style of PP and is well suited to this particular shot.

Nice set. The first 3 from the NCP? Did you get any bother when going up there from security?
Yeah they are, i think it was near central station. That was my first time in the city. No bother up there but I was only up there for a few mins then back down.

Back