The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Still deciding which rabbit hole to disappear down. Still want the GFX100RF if I can find one that isn't covered in sticky crap out of the box !!!

Shortlist

GFX100RF
Q3 43
SL3-P

Donations to the cause gratefully received :ROFLMAO:

I absolutely love the Q3 43, that APO lens really is something ( and so it should be at the cost!) Wide Open (IMO), images can have more of that MF look than I’ve ever managed with the GFX.

But you need to be comfortable with the 43mm focal length, it’s probably slightly wider than a true 43mm.

Even though the Q3 43 is probably my favourite digital camera, if I had to only have one Q series camera it would be the regular Q3 as the focal length is just more flexible.
 
Ok just getting to grips with the X-T4 and processing the images in Photoshop , I have owned and used it for three or four months and my mind is drifting towards a X-Pro3 as a second body. I occasionally use a Leica M240 but it is either the Leica or the X-T4 when I am out and about what I am toying with is using the X-Pro3 with the Viltrox 9mm paired with the X-T and a short zoom with the option of just taking the X-Pro3 and 27mm f2.8 WR on the occasions that I would otherwise use the M240 and 50mm or 35mm .

I know what my answer would be if someone else asked the same question which would not be helpful, along the lines of if you can afford it give it a try.

For background - I am quite happy with the 26 Mp of the X-T4, I don't want or need 40 Mp so that rules out the X-E5.

The other option is to wait for the X-T6 and pick up a second X-T4 so pretty open ended but I know you all like kicking around these questions.
 
Back
Top