The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

They always disappear!
There has been a big thread about it on the Fuji forum. Everyone seems to have lost theirs too. No one seems unduly worried about it.

I'm always losing mine I normally buy 6-8 at a time on eBay. It's all ways good to have a replacement.

OK, so updated the firmware on my X-E2 - all good. New interface, auto ISO settings etc. all present and correct. Updated my X-T1 GS (lol) and the version number changed but the firmware looks like it hasn't actually changed i.e. still only one auto ISO setting :( Will give it a go again but this doesn't look good...

Edit: Just read somewhere else that the X-T1 isn't getting these features with the new firmware...! The X-E2 has finally overtaken it firmware wise lol

Last edited:
It's now on my x-pro1, sorry
You mean you lost the cover off that camera as well. Very careless!
I'm not really that bothered except for keeping dust and crug out. I went mad and bought a set of three from Amazon. Rubber ones which might stick in a bit better. We shall see!

Yes, although I have photoshop I've never used it, might be time to try, if its a rainy weekend I'll give it a go!

As there is a nice solid contrast between the road deck and the sky below the "content fill aware" in photoshop might take it out without any problems. Failing that the clone tool will hamdle the pylon whilst the spot/heal tool will handle the cables

Cross messages going on here.
My comment re spot on was about the removal of the pylon and not to do with the straightness of the image.
Think thats where the confusion kicks in :D

I've just tried levelling it and it was PIA. Only looks a little but I had to put so much correction in that the central tower went out of true. I've given up until I get some more inspiration.

Everything is level. It's just the angle that you stand at that causes problems.

You really need one leg shorter than the other!

Oh, I see! I post about mine, someone has one spare and someone else nabs it! :sulk:

Just kidding. :D
Well sir, if you are desperate you can have it. Your call. It's a small matter. I'd like it but you have my permission to hijack it:D

Well sir, if you are desperate you can have it. Your call. It's a small matter. I'd like it but you have my permission to hijack it:D

Very sporting of you Frank but not necessary, just ordered 2 for a quid from ebay. (y)

Back