The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Did you try taking the last one with a different aperture? F22 or so. That might have given you a star burst effect.

I keep forgetting what i've taken and loaded onto my hard drive. Probably explains why my subject matter is random.
Travelling home on the 5th to see a firework display, One started while I was waiting for the train. It was better than the one I travelled home for.
Once again, pleasantly surprised by the X-T1.

untitled-0648.jpg untitled-0702.jpg

Different views of The Reclining Lady sculpture ( Thomas Bayliss Huxley-Jones) next to Hornsey library.
Hornsey town hall can also be seen in the mist.

untitled-9093.jpg

untitled-9088.jpg

untitled-9095-2.jpg

It's Weather Resistant not Waterproof !!!!

It arrived at lunch time which was nice, the sun was shining so I thought I'd walk down to the canal to see what was about. As soon as I walked out the door the clouds moved in, took a few shots at high ISO, then the rain came down :( Got back home and back to work, and the sun came out again!

Well guys am keeping my Sony for time being and getting my self a used xt10 or xt1 and a couple lens see how I get on.

Last edited:
Monday the 14th wee will see the biggest and brightest moon in a hundred years. Let's hope for a cloudless night

Yeah, it's already bigger than it was when i tried the other night. had to massively crop down, still did in the close up ones, but I'd love a huge red harvest moon earlier in the evening.

Monday the 14th wee will see the biggest and brightest moon in a hundred years. Let's hope for a cloudless night
Well, since 1948 but not far off ;) I've been getting some practice in but I can't post them on here as shot with my other camera ;)

Last edited:
Back