The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

If anyone is still after a 56mm I've dropped the price

I was just wondering if anyone has tried the 1.4 teleconverter on the XF55-200 and if there there was any significant loss in quality

Hello, recent purchaser of an X-T10 first mirror less camera and I'm loving it!! What a cracking little camera it is

Hi Marc, And welcome aboard TP. "Enjoy".(y)

"Great little bit of kit you've got there. You'll find some really great and helpful folk on this thread"

George.

I was just wondering if anyone has tried the 1.4 teleconverter on the XF55-200 and if there there was any significant loss in quality

Sorry Sir, The TC does not work with the 55-200mm lens.(y)

George.

32406327466_f137fa104c_k.jpg

IMO the 18-135 is as close to a perfect walkaround lens as possible. Light enough to not be a burden and flexible enough to cover most "normal" shooting situations. All but welded to my X-T1 in preference to the 18-55.

:plus1: XF 18-135mmis a corker on one of my XT1 bodies most of the time :fuji:

Been out today trying my hand a street for the first time. I was trying to zone focus and fluffed it in this picture, however i really like the spot which needs further investigating.

DSCF1042.jpg

Fabulous bit of light

Hello, recent purchaser of an X-T10 first mirror less camera and I'm loving it!! What a cracking little camera it is
The more you use it the more your going to fall in love it's a great little camera I love mine (y):fuji:

Could anyone advise me on a light lens to take with me on my travels for day to day? I'm trying to get the smallest lens possible on my XT10 and its going to have to be a 18mm or a 27mm , with the alternative being a X100S/T. It's going to travel across China, Japan, Vietnam and Thailand. I'm taking a 18-55 and a 35mm already but I really need something light to climb mountains and hike with.

Any advice would be appreciated.

18mm. Wide enough, small and light. Plenty around 2nd hand too!

3 bodies and 3 zooms. Covers everything from 10mm up to 800 (with the telecons!) Prime lovers may need more.

A few from this morning, I seem to find myself visiting the Kelpies a lot on Sunday mornings but it's my first visit with the X-T2

55-200 @110mm iso 1250
Kelpies January 17 by barrysprout, on Flickr

55-200 @110mm iso 1000

55-200 @55mm iso 250

14mm 3 shots stitch iso 200

55-200 @200mm iso 1600

And lastly a grab shot to show that Scottish Heron's aren't easily scared away

A few from this morning, I seem to find myself visiting the Kelpies a lot on Sunday mornings but it's my first visit with the X-T2

55-200 @110mm iso 1250

55-200 @110mm iso 1000

55-200 @55mm iso 250

14mm 3 shots stitch iso 200

55-200 @200mm iso 1600

And lastly a grab shot to show that Scottish Heron's aren't easily scared away

Nice set Colin, just spotted a few of them on Flickr, I really need to get to the Kelpies never made it yet even though its barely half an hour away

Nice set Colin, just spotted a few of them on Flickr, I really need to get to the Kelpies never made it yet even though its barely half an hour away
Definitely worth a half hour trip and early mornings are quiet enough at this time of year. Travel another 10 minutes and you've got the Falkirk wheel as well.

Great set there Colin.

Visited there when I stayed in Glasgow for a few days on the way back from Edinburgh Zoo. Ended up sitting in the car for half an hour as it tipped it down so had to wait for it to stop.

Definitely worth a half hour trip and early mornings are quiet enough at this time of year. Travel another 10 minutes and you've got the Falkirk wheel as well.

Will do, might nip up one evening too, wouldn't mind a few shots of them lit up!

Can anyone advise please?

I downloaded the Fuji remote camera app and accessed the camera wifi. However, I wasn't at all convinced I would use this facility therefore deleted the app from my android phone and disconnected wifi...I think. The problem I'm now having is when indoors the camera is always trying to access the wifi, I can hear it and the green wifi symbol is continually flashing in the wireless setup.

Is there anyway to stop this happening? I have deleted the Fuji wifi network that was on my phone in wifi networks available.
I'm wondering if when I use the camera in areas of other wifi networks such as hotspots etc, will my camera,keep trying to,access them?

I hope I've explained this clearly enough and would welcome any advice. TIA

Maggie

Can anyone advise please?

I downloaded the Fuji remote camera app and accessed the camera wifi. However, I wasn't at all convinced I would use this facility therefore deleted the app from my android phone and disconnected wifi...I think. The problem I'm now having is when indoors the camera is always trying to access the wifi, I can hear it and the green wifi symbol is continually flashing in the wireless setup.

Is there anyway to stop this happening? I have deleted the Fuji wifi network that was on my phone in wifi networks available.
I'm wondering if when I use the camera in areas of other wifi networks such as hotspots etc, will my camera,keep trying to,access them?

I hope I've explained this clearly enough and would welcome any advice. TIA

Maggie

Not come across this, but maybe try re-installing the app and connecting it. Then disconnect from the device on camera, then you should be able to delete it. The camera is still trying to locate the device it seems.

Is this lens worth buying then, it is one of the cheaper offerings

Heard mixed reviews on it

Optically it's very good, and if picked up for around £100, is a total bargain. AF is not as fast as the 55-200mm, and it's quite plasticky, but it's one of the best value offerings for X mount. The 2nd version has better stabilisation.

Back