The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Marc, the batteries benefit from a few charge/discharge cycles before they reach their full potential. Glad you're enjoying (and using!) the X-T1.

Marc, the batteries benefit from a few charge/discharge cycles before they reach their full potential. Glad you're enjoying (and using!) the X-T1.

Yeah, I read that. I've ordered another Ex-Pro as they're cheap enough.

I'm loving the X-T1, it's a major upgrade compared to my old Sony.

I 've started with the vertical grip then bought the large metal grip. I love it on my xt-1 and it lives on the camera now. The handling is a lot better without adding a huge weight or size to the camera

Nice shot Nick, great position.

I assume you meant the 55-200mm :)

23mm ordered... Hopefully it will be a more sucessful journey than with the 35.

The 23mm is stellar and would be on my must have list if it wasn't for the X100T. I'll probably pick one up eventually but the 16mm is my next purchase!

There was a "rumour" in the local camera shop that Fuji were going to stop making the "cheaper" version of this at some point in the future. Will be interesting to see if that pans out or whether it was just a pushy sales technique. They are an authorised Fuji dealer... Nothing on Fuji rumours though...

There was a "rumour" in the local camera shop that Fuji were going to stop making the "cheaper" version of this at some point in the future. Will be interesting to see if that pans out or whether it was just a pushy sales technique. They are an authorised Fuji dealer... Nothing on Fuji rumours though...

Can't see this ever happening to be honest. There's only a couple of lenses in the entire range that have turned the heads of working professionals towards Fuji... The 1.2R being one of them. Pulling that and forcing people to take-it-or-leave-it with the APD at £1000 would be a disastrous move.

Just about to order the 23mm myself, any good deals to be had on it price wise?...

Not sure if you're familiar, but Camerapricebuster is a great place to start when price hunting.

The Fuji refub store also gets them in but they're showing out of stock at the moment.

Then there's grey imports and whatnot..

Just about to order the 23mm myself, any good deals to be had on it price wise?...

I ordered mine from Digital Rev for £479. Contact them via their section on this forum for a discount code. Usual price is £489.

The apd is also slightly darker, due to how it works, which may be an issue for some.

Darker?

Think I'll just stick to the normal version.

Really do like the little 18mm I bought recently to replace the 18-55mm zoom I had. Hasn't had much of a look in compared to the 23mm & 56mm, but I'm really surprised and pleased with it's IQ.

Daisies

Really do like the little 18mm I bought recently to replace the 18-55mm zoom I had. Hasn't had much of a look in compared to the 23mm & 56mm, but I'm really surprised and pleased with it's IQ.

Daisies

I agree. I use mine for when I want to use a light setup for general shooting and it never disappoints.

It need a lock on the compensation dial i keep knocking mine :mad:,or like some Panasonic camera flash in the viewfinder when any com has been dialed in :)

Thanks for the heads up on buying the 23mm all of you, ....ordered one and now waiting for it to arrive to see what all the fuss is about ;-)

I may have bought one of the Graphite X-T1s...

Never enjoyed using my X100S so going to offload that, dual X-T1 setup is going to be a dream.

cool .. how will you be using them? lens & body set up wise

Back