The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

26655877094_032be73304_k.jpg

Lovely camera and easy to play with but I wish I had the 18-55mm instead of 35mm 1.4. The DOF I wanted wasn't achievable sometimes unfortunately.

You can add more than one image per post mate ;)

Don't understand the 18-55 rather than 35mm comment, you can set the 35mm to f16 and get dof if that is what you want. Or did you mean the field of view (wide angle)?

Doing my shopping list. Which of the Fuji prime are fast at AF as I believe 35mm and 56mm are not that quick?

Very funny folks. Bye bye that me done.

Re the above, which of all of you that kept replying to his posts is going to the first to post this in WCMUT? :exit:

Last edited:
Doing my shopping list. Which of the Fuji prime are fast at AF as I believe 35mm and 56mm are not that quick?
"Not that quick" will be plenty quick enough. As above, pick your FL and buy. Please [emoji23]

Please, I can't stand this Rookies, please use google and make your own mind up [emoji51]

One from yesterday from the hotel room window, the tower on the right is the new BA viewing tower, due to open this summer - looks cool.

View attachment 65376

Maybe i can't stand you either but I don't publicise it

"Not that quick" will be plenty quick enough. As above, pick your FL and buy. Please [emoji23]

The quick thing is the only thing holding me back as would want to use in low light. Only some testing can see if it will be workable!

Last piece of advice from me why don't you order this for £751.10 delivered using PAYPAL12 http://shop.fujifilm.co.uk/fujifilm-x-t1-kit-xf18-55-lens-refurbished.html Like me and Twist have already recommended. You can then see which focal lenses you use the most. You would easily get £200 if you sold the lens (not that you would need to) making the body £550 new with a 12 month warranty.

What's the point in ordering primes if you don't end up liking the camera?

Maybe i can't stand you either but I don't publicise it

Rookies, I really think you need to understand the way you are going about things, myself and many others have provided answers to your seemingly endless circular list of questions. Not once can I recall you ever thanking anyone for spending time answering your questions, this is causing frustration amongst the regulars (I'd me!) on this forum.

Don't be so aggressive, and be polite, we can all get along nicely. :)

Reason being is I can get it it brand new for £899 plus £100 cash back making it £799 and if trade in d750 I get a trade in bonus £200

Rookies, I really think you need to understand the way you are going about things, myself and many others have provided answers to your seemingly endless circular list of questions. Not once can I recall you ever thanking anyone for spending time answering your questions, this is causing frustration amongst the regulars (I'd me!) on this forum.

Don't be so aggressive, and be polite, we can all get along nicely. :)

I wasn't aggressive was stating a fact. So wasn't he aggressive saying he can't stand me????

I wasn't aggressive was stating a fact. So wasn't he aggressive saying he can't stand me????

No one said that! The reference was 'this' I.e. the constant asking of the same questions :eek:

We've all tried to help you, but the reality is that you have to make a decision now, like everyone else who's ever bought / swapped kit. You've had loads of helpful advice, my final advice on the matter is to visit a shop with an X-T1 and see how you get on.

Good luck :)

No one said that! The reference was 'this' I.e. the constant asking of the same questions :eek:

We've all tried to help you, but the reality is that you have to make a decision now, like everyone else who's ever bought / swapped kit. You've had loads of helpful advice, my final advice on the matter is to visit a shop with an X-T1 and see how you get on.

Good luck :)

Thank you I need it lol

Andrew, you're starting to really p*** me and a few others off now. Go do your research, buy your stuff and then join this thread if you ever buy anything Fuji. I'm not often rattled but seriously and this time I'm not jesting or pulling your leg.

Last edited:
Back