The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Gives me the shivers..not something I’d take but appreciate the dedication involved.

That's one ugly b****r! How is the 80mm? Good?

You guys are weird! That is one gorgeous bug:D

The 80mm is good... but big and heavy and the wobbly internals are off putting. No doubt it does the business though.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose it depends if your service provider is using that mast. They don’t always share masts. Round here we have two masts - one owned by Vodaphone and one by EE.
 
Thanks all three and sorry for the slow responses of late - I've been working long hours in a busy patch.

Given their body language it isn't having a debate that they are interested in.;)

Well it is a library :-). I was wondering why she's holding so many snacks...

Good candid street style Fujigraph Sir, and works well in mono.(y)

George.

Thanks very much George!

Nice work Dave - what are your thoughts on the 35 so far?

I really like the results. The focal length is not yet an intuitive one for me , but I think I'll improve. Planning to do a lot of shooting with it in Crete and hopefully get a bit more practiced.

So far I have only used it in MF mode with back button focus, my usual MO, but I suspect I should also try continuous AF and tracking on the street. Do you have an AF preference?
 
I don't suppose he's got home yet to see this, so we can play a game...guess who this is :D Double bonus points if you can pinpoint the location.

T2AJ3374.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top