The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

I'll have to find some photos for this thread. I've a few things I've started working on, but I've actually been using the Sony a bit more because sunrise is now a nicer time of the morning and I've been out in the Escort a bit more (which the f doesn't really give me the focal length for)....

We are down along the Minehead area coastline for a few days next week though.
 
Like the look of this, would certainly save some weight over theh Fuji 50-140, and rare for SIgma X-mount lenses it has an aperture ring :)

Will definitely be watching/reading reviews with interest.
Me too, especially if it's a good bit lighter - my 50-140 doesn't get much use because it's just too heavy to lug around for general use..
 
Couple of observations recently, having had a Q3 and an X100VI sitting side by side the build quality of the Fuji is right up there, personally I see no difference and the X100 is prettier. It's certainly a case of diminishing returns. If they bring out an RF II with IBIS the Q3 would be harder to justify.
 
Couple of observations recently, having had a Q3 and an X100VI sitting side by side the build quality of the Fuji is right up there, personally I see no difference and the X100 is prettier. It's certainly a case of diminishing returns. If they bring out an RF II with IBIS the Q3 would be harder to justify.
I’d agree that the build of the X100VI is good, personally though I think that Q3 is better, some of that is down to the battery design which is well thought out, and the Q3 memory card flap is much more robust than its Japanese competitors. Both are built better than the RF, that’s the way it feels.

X-T build peaked with the X-T3 (IMO)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top