Daily THE FINAL SHOT ! Kennysarmy's 365 (being 43!) : Day 365 : Celebration cakes.....365!

Excellent 1st shot!(y)

Happy Birthday, I'm starting mine on the 1st:eek:

can i ask Jeff... for day three did you intentionally use a wide angle. the young ladies appear to have a slight distortion, almost gigantism (giantism) ... maybe those sacks are whats causing the distortion in my eye.??

like day 4 though... something homely and candid as well as the mono is cracking (y)

can i ask Jeff... for day three did you intentionally use a wide angle. the young ladies appear to have a slight distortion, almost gigantism (giantism) ... maybe those sacks are whats causing the distortion in my eye.??

like day 4 though... something homely and candid as well as the mono is cracking (y)

Haha...only have a wee house! Had to use the widest end of my 24-105 to fit the girls in.....and my eldest is only a couple of inches shorter than I am...almost 6 foot tall at 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha...only have a wee house! Had to use the widest end of my 24-105 to fit the girls in.....and my eldest is only a couple of inches shorter than I am...almost 6 foot tall at 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..........almost.....six foot.... :eek:

... but hey... you'll be called shorter very...shortly... :naughty:

kidding.... i see why you used the 24mm end...

I did wonder why i hadn't seen anything, whats happened?

I did as well - noticed the thread near the top again and thought there were more photos to look at....sorry to see you are having problems, Jeff - hope you are back up and running soon.

So frustrating to be taking photos and not able to process and upload them :(

oh it really is, what I will say and I've said it to most from time to time is to try and get back logs cleared ASAP as before you know it you can easily have a few weeks and those kind of backlogs kill challenges :eek:

Day 5/365 : 26.12.12
To understand this photo you have to view big and see the letters on the table:
The photo was taken just after my youngest, who was shouting out all the words that ended in the last three letters of the four on the table....she shouted out one that began with F before everyone realized what she had said...

Day 5/365 : 26.12.12 by kennysarmy, on Flickr

Woohoo!!!! Amazing shots... Glad you are back posting :)

Back